Field map Two unique bosses bug

So i tried to make Fields map with two unique bosses, spent over 150 alterions, no two unique bosses roll, tried again with chaos orbs, spent over 100 chaos, no two unique bosses. Is it bugged or i got bad rng?
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2020, 10:48:29 AM
"
Shioks wrote:
So i tried to make Fields map with two unique bosses, spent over 150 alterions, no two unique bosses roll, tried again with chaos orbs, spent over 100 chaos, no two unique bosses. Is it bugged or i got bad rng?

magical site which starts with G does wonders:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fields_Map_(Harvest)
"
Tags: cannot_be_twinned
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
My magical minds tells me that this should be mentioned on map itself. Or before i do anything in this game i must ready wikipedia each time?
If everything you needed to know to play the game was stated clearly in an obvious place that no one could miss...

I start to have a panic attack just thinking about it.

And it might stop 10% of the questions. Maybe.
yeah, having explanations of everything everywhere would help and people would certainly not be overwhelmed nor confused, and would love to read all of it

yet in the meantime:

* people take Resolute Technique then report bugs that they have no crit chance
* people take Ancestral Bond then report they cant deal damage
* people not able to read one line of currency description and report losing quality on jewelry
* people not being able to read and understand skill and support gem descriptions, especially weapon restrictions
* people not being able to put three words in Google (or Duck or whatever)
* etc etc etc

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jul 3, 2020, 7:51:58 AM
Happens, i was smart enough to stop chaos spamming this map for double boss, because my expectations after 150 alts was bad rng, but using chaos over 100 made it clear that something is wrong. So yea, either all maps can have same map mods or either make a list of which ones cannot have that one mod or smth. I wasted time and currency, because as a normal person you think that maps are maps and their mods are the same, but for some reason some of them has some exceptions. Why make it so confusing first of all?
The game literally hide mod group, mod tag, spawn weight from the game and heavily rely on datamining.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info