Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Question about Whispering Ice CWC with cyclone

I am trying out a Whispering Ice CWC with cyclone build but it seems like its really hard to control the Ice Storm on console.

All the videos Ive watched the Ice Storm falls directly on the player making it really easy to direct the aoe but with console while moving and channelling Cyclone, the Ice Storm appears way out in front of you and if an enemy is next to you its really hard to hit them.

Has anyone else had this problem and know of a way to fix it? Or is this kind of build just not playable on PS4?

I would really like it if the Ice Storm just fell on top of me like on PC :P

Thanks to anyone that responds!
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2020, 10:20:30 PM
Anyone?
Imagine a circle around your character with a set radius. Then there is also a hidden mouse cursor which, when you don't move the stick, is on your character. When you move the stick the mouse cursor is placed at the circle in that direction. The channeled skill is cast at the mouse cursor position.

If I remember correctly, on PC you can cyclone with the keyboard while aiming the channeled skill with the mouse. Sadly, I don't think there is a viable solution on console for cyclone + CWC and targeted spells. But you could try Arcanist Brand or Unleash.
Last edited by L4ce666 on Jul 2, 2020, 12:10:38 PM
did u found a way to play it ? im with the same issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info