The Eternal Labyrinth on playstation 4

I have now wasted 3 hours, used 5 Offering to the Goddess, and every time i reach the final boss fight in the aspirants trial is crashes on me (blue screen).
This is getting quite ridiculous and im out of patience.

Could you please hack into my account and just give me my last Ascendancy point so i can get back to the game?

or just delete the whole labyrint thing. its just realy booring. ;)

atlest fix it???
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2020, 3:54:30 PM
just restarted my ps4 and gave it another try, the same thing happened again. :(
I can't finish mine either, always crashes on last Izario fight. I'm playing in standard.
Game is completely broken. It's the 3rd league I start and abort at the 1st week. Game crashes every time, there is lag, backtracking, packet loss problems, it's impossible to delve, impossible to play on hardcore, 90% of the times you die is due to crashes, do labs is always a pain, cause you just move praying to the game not to crash. The whole experience is frustrating cause you play worried and anxious cause you know the game is about to die at any second.
it took me 3 or 4 tries to get the 3rd one done without blue screening. I'm still at 5/6 for the map trials so I'm not looking forward to trying it several times to get it done.

This is by far the worst league ever, I'm up to 40 blue screens now. They shouldn't have released it in this state.
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
it took me 3 or 4 tries to get the 3rd one done without blue screening. I'm still at 5/6 for the map trials so I'm not looking forward to trying it several times to get it done.

This is by far the worst league ever, I'm up to 40 blue screens now. They shouldn't have released it in this state.

They just blame your internet connection. I've been on the same 2 characters in standard since before blight came out and was having no problems. Whatever this patch did has made a mess.
I also crashed several times when trying to complete mine. Took five times to finally get it done, crashes this league have been absolutely insane.
Ya I made it to the last part of the eternal lab without bluescreening, but guess what? Can't even move, it takes a good 5 minutes at least to move and then it just goes all super speedy because the servers are messed up. I'm about at my breaking point with this league, they should have just kept delirium or something because this game is completely broken for us now. Really sucks. Over 40 blue screens and now this in less than a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info