[3.11] Spellslinger Volatile & Detonate Dead Build - Necromancer Witch - Harvest -Path of Exile 3.11

"
mehmetbozlak wrote:
You can use arc - ball..

Nice! I'll be following this build them!
Any chance you could give some tips on leveling the tree?
What to aim for as you level?
I seems to have a confusion with the build. Why did you use Hypothermia on the Volatile Dead link? How do you apply chill effect when your build is fire based?
"
Glenn36 wrote:
I seems to have a confusion with the build. Why did you use Hypothermia on the Volatile Dead link? How do you apply chill effect when your build is fire based?

Bruh..

We take Corpse Pact from ascendancy

"Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked"
"
Bruh..

We take Corpse Pact from ascendancy

"Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked"

Oh yeah I forgot about that, sorry :P
Is it recommended to take unwavering stance? It seems with new changes in 3.11 stunning is annoying.
"
sSs1897 wrote:
Is it recommended to take unwavering stance? It seems with new changes in 3.11 stunning is annoying.

I don't think it's needed
Hello,
what gear u need to kill bosses on T11+ faster, pls ?
I am at maps T11 and killing bosses about 30 seconds ... :D
Amazing build! Flying through T16 on AL6 so far, and started buying better gear with exalts.

For better survivability I changed the CWDT from the POB with the following on a 4 socket gear:

Linked:
- Cast When Damage Taken Support - Level 3
- Immortal Call - Level 5
- Summon Lighting Golem - Level 5

Unlinked:
- Vaal Summon Skeleton

Explanation:
- CWDT + Immortal Call + Golem: CWDT at level 3 requires less damage taken in order to cast those two skills. This way the Lighting Golem is always with me and I don't have to manually cast it when it dies.

- Vaal Summon Skeleton: Manually cast at the boss foot, making the boss target the skeletons and forget about you while you spam VD DD at it.
"
Mondegue wrote:
Amazing build! Flying through T16 on AL6 so far, and started buying better gear with exalts.

For better survivability I changed the CWDT from the POB with the following on a 4 socket gear:

Linked:
- Cast When Damage Taken Support - Level 3
- Immortal Call - Level 5
- Summon Lighting Golem - Level 5

Unlinked:
- Vaal Summon Skeleton

Explanation:
- CWDT + Immortal Call + Golem: CWDT at level 3 requires less damage taken in order to cast those two skills. This way the Lighting Golem is always with me and I don't have to manually cast it when it dies.

- Vaal Summon Skeleton: Manually cast at the boss foot, making the boss target the skeletons and forget about you while you spam VD DD at it.

I am glad you like it. Thanks for the tips btw. Have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info