Graphical Glitch with Ignite Proliferation and CinderSwallow

https://imgur.com/a/uOtCBEX

Occasionally when I'm killing things using Detonate dead and ignite proliferation, I get these really bright green aura's that persist on the corpse until the ignite expires. It didn't occur until I picked up Cinderswallow, and never occurs when it is not activated when enemies are killed. I thought it might be tied to conqueror enemies at first, but it is definitely not limited to them. The cinderswallow also had a massive negative impact on how well the game runs especially in the Garden.

My specs are Intel I5 6600k @3.5ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 970
16gb ram
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2020, 1:11:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm having the exact same issue after I started to use CinderSwallow.
I use Arc with ignite from Stormfire and have it linked with ignite proliferation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iptfz53YKpc

Ignore ZiggyD invading my recording ;)

Intel Core i7 9700K
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
32GB RAM
Cinderswallow turn ignite to green and it is not a bug. If it is too bright it is a bug
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Exact same problem here, tried changing all different settings & fullscreen, windowed etc, doesn't seem to do anything. Bug present on both vulkan & dx11. Also using arc and igniting via stormfire. Tested with & w/o ignite proliferation, doesn't seem to affect it.

https://i.imgur.com/eNpCYeW.jpg

AMD Ryzen 5 1600
AMD Rx vega 56 on 20.5.1 drivers
16gb 3000MHz ram
Windows 10 1903/10.0.18362

EDIT: In my case it seems to be the new arc/lightning effect that's causing it. When using automaton arc the glitch is nowhere to be seen, except when igniting enemies who have some kind of visible lightning aura.
Last edited by Seesami on Jul 2, 2020, 7:48:25 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
Cinderswallow turn ignite to green and it is not a bug. If it is too bright it is a bug

Did you look at any of the pictures and videos we posted?

I know CinderSwallow adds a green tint to the spell effects, but what we are seeing is clearly not just that.

As it is, the game is semi-unplayable while using the flask, since the graphics artefacts cover up enemy animations, making it hard to avoid attacks.

I also tried turning on and off all the various bloom, lighting and shadow settings. And I tried out Vulkan.
Nothing made any visible difference.
"
Spjak wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Did you look at any of the pictures and videos we posted?

I know CinderSwallow adds a green tint to the spell effects, but what we are seeing is clearly not just that.

As it is, the game is semi-unplayable while using the flask, since the graphics artefacts cover up enemy animations, making it hard to avoid attacks.

I also tried turning on and off all the various bloom, lighting and shadow settings. And I tried out Vulkan.
Nothing made any visible difference.

I saw the pic and the wall of text. Some people imply the green part is also part of the bug.

Also , try to turn the bloom setting to slight to see there is any effect or not. Also, driver version and dxdiag may help the dev
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
As previously stated, changing bloom settings or any of the other lighting settings, does not seem to make any difference.

DirectX12.0
GeForce drivers version 451.48
Windows 10 (10.0.18362)
I wanted to post a couple extra pictures showing how bad it can get and how it normally looks. I'm not sure what casues the extra glowing effect, like the thing that ties the occurences together.

https://imgur.com/a/01uFYKV

The Third picture is what it normally looks like with Cinderswallow active, and the fourth is ignite proliferation without Cinderswallow active. As i said in the initial post, it only ever gets huge and bright with Cinderswallow active.

I have all settings on Low, after how delirium ran poorly on my system last league.
Please fix it, it's really annoying.

Having same issues. Happens only with Cinderswallow Urn. Also, Divine Ire can produce same effect without any mtx or flasks. I expirience this issues on both DX11 and Vulkan. Screenshot taken on "Slight" bloom settings. On "Normal" it's even worse. Tried all combinations of graphic settings. It happens in both dark and well lit areas.

My specs:
Windows 10 x64
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Radeon RX570 (8gb)
16Gb RAM DDR4

Besides unplayable state of such bloom effects it's also very dangerous for people with epilepsy. Espesially when game does not have alerts about such.

GGG, just let us disable bloom until you find a solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info