Harvest Community Fan Art

Posts like this are the reason I love the PoE community and developers.

Awesome work, artists. Thank you for sharing your awesome work!

Thank you staff, for continuing to foster an awesome isometric roleplaying experience!
So much talent, great art work folks!!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I like the class portraits. They are well made and original. Everyone else just did Oshabi.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Pog
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
when maximaLz's drawing is better than the league
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
I like the class portraits. They are well made and original. Everyone else just did Oshabi.

Where’s your submission?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Fantastic!!!!! think my fav is the Angry Oshabi by bahuuba.... but they all excellent :-D
Hope to hear more news about improvements to harvest
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice
can a bitch get her hat back
"
Jerle wrote:
Hope to hear more news about improvements to harvest

It’s in their best interest to just focus on making the next league awesome. Harvest is what’s done is done.
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info