Blight tab - map disappearing

If you have all the maps slots filled and you ctrl-click on a map in the craft-box it will disappear. Happened to me twice today with T16 Summit maps.
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2021, 8:05:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

When i put Blighted map in the annoint window in Blight Stash tab to annoint and
after when annointment is complete I push CTRL+left mouse button to move the map to the inventory the map DISAPPEAR completly from the game!!!!!!!!!! did it 2 times with the same result. Please fix this bug, it is very frustating to lose t16 blighted maps this way.
Lost 4 maps myself today without realizing this bug existed... its a real bummer to randomly lose 160 chaos worth of items due to a specialty tab bug...
Blight map has disappeared by Ctrl+click into stash, while having map affinity on.

-Was on a different tab than the one with affinity
-Tab with affinity was far from full (Special Map Tab)
hello exiles,

i was struggling with myself to buy the map stash tab or... after thinking a long time i really invested the 15$ and bought it because i had 3 stashes full of maps

first i was so happy to have everything at one look. cool overview and stuff...
then i realized blight maps are not really acual maps .. at least they dont count as such in poe..

long story short - i went to the map stash tap, str + left clickd my blight map from inventory and my map is gone now.

#frustrating

please fix this ggg-team

best regards
mxpvrtv
I also had this, bought the Blight tab with discount yesterday. I turned the affinity on and ctrl clicked maps and oils into the Blight tab (which was empty) while I had another tab active, and the maps were gone but oils were there when I switched to the Blight tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info