Ggg should be embarrassed at this ps4 launch

I've never crashed while running acts,this league I've had to had 20 crashes just going through the acts,everyone I play with has been in the same boat,its obvious someone just ran the patch through a convertor and didn't bother testing,or they killed hillock and called it a massive success

If this is how they plan to treat us going forward at least offer us a transfer to pc
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2020, 2:31:53 AM
What hurts the most that our time, frustation and bad experiances will not be noticed in our holly announcment board. No one will tell us that it was a mistake and they are sorry for their actions. Officially. It never happened.

I dont really care though, still had some fun.

Worst league launch in a year(ps4). Its weird that first time they made league launch on thursday they told us that they need some time to fix leagues before it goes to console Live. I have no idea why we had to waite extra few days this time.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
timnor wrote:
I've never crashed while running acts,this league I've had to had 20 crashes just going through the acts,everyone I play with has been in the same boat,its obvious someone just ran the patch through a convertor and didn't bother testing,or they killed hillock and called it a massive success

If this is how they plan to treat us going forward at least offer us a transfer to pc

You'd think that but I promise you GGG has no integrity when it comes to console. We have one community manager who only comments at the beginging of the league on crash posts and MTX related posts, never gameplay discussion. Meanwhile actual devs interact with the PC community. Its likely console has a skeleton team thats over worked and in capable of doing a decent job porting. I could write a few pages on things that could easily be better for control schematics. But its clear that its just wasted effort, we don't get any proper care for this port. I was actually looking forward to a less laggy league with Deli mirrors being less frequent, however the game appears to be ever worse than previously
"
K1LL_0 wrote:
"
timnor wrote:

You'd think that but I promise you GGG has no integrity when it comes to console. We have one community manager who only comments at the beginging of the league on crash posts and MTX related posts, never gameplay discussion. Meanwhile actual devs interact with the PC community. Its likely console has a skeleton team thats over worked and in capable of doing a decent job porting. I could write a few pages on things that could easily be better for control schematics. But its clear that its just wasted effort, we don't get any proper care for this port. I was actually looking forward to a less laggy league with Deli mirrors being less frequent, however the game appears to be ever worse than previously

I have to mute my poe sound effects in order to ATTEMPT breaches and delirium encounters. And you need the effects for corrupted blood/fireballs

All these issues and now my trade function is disabled too because of mods being speech nazis instead of fixing a game people hav

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info