Harvest League mechanic is terrible

As title states. They amount of micro manage required for tier 2 seeds and above on console is ridiculous and completely unfun. I have to fiddle with a design meant for mouse and keyboard with a single joystick to connect these horrible designs of pylons distributors and condensers on top of finically placing tier 1 seeds around them. You guys always do this. Your obsession with making players fiddle around in the dark to figure out a scuffed mechanic every league and then have console players just deal with the lack of design support for controllers. Its honestly so exhausting.. I knew this would be the league to skip but naively thought well maybe it won't be so bad. I was wrong.
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2020, 3:42:10 PM
I even took better part of an hour to set up tier 2 seed spots. Not only is it insanely cluttered and hard to follow, the UI is utter garbage trying to follow where to put your dispersers and then on top of that you can only plant tier 2 seeds next to their indicated dispersers... So seeds of the same tier can only be placed in certain areas of the patch ontop of the cluster fuck of colours and locations. You guys basically just took a min maxed betrayal board and said heres your league mechanic but with more steps. Big let down this league has been. Ontop of x10 crashes A DAY you have this convoluted league mechanic that takes 3x they effort on console.
It seems as they created legue for pc not really thinking that much about us. And once it went to our side of matter they had one big question:
Is it possible?

It is. We will manage somehow.

"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
This has been the case ever since the release on consoles. Because of that, the numbers on console are significantly lower on console than pc. Worst thing is, GGG sees this and thinks "theres not as much of a market for this on console" and continues as they are.

Yet you can look at diablo 3, who actually redeveloped the whole interface for console and that is still going strong even though it's a full price game.

If GGG really cared about console they would stop trying to make the PC interface work on console and put some effort into designing one specifically for it.
"
This has been the case ever since the release on consoles. Because of that, the numbers on console are significantly lower on console than pc. Worst thing is, GGG sees this and thinks "theres not as much of a market for this on console" and continues as they are.

Yet you can look at diablo 3, who actually redeveloped the whole interface for console and that is still going strong even though it's a full price game.

If GGG really cared about console they would stop trying to make the PC interface work on console and put some effort into designing one specifically for it.

The reality is that console is the largest market(actually mobile is prob larger). But people aren't going to play OR invest in a game thats unplayable or poorly designed. Furthermore the longer this goes on the more console platform will start bleeding profits from GGG. I see no reason to buy MTX or supporter packs for a game that crashes 10x a day and doesn't properly utilize what a controller can/can't do well. Anything thats micro management is exacerbated on console. I understand that ps4s and xb1 aren't optimal for this game, but this game isn't even optimal on top level specs lol. Basically only hope for the performance of this game is poe2 update with a ps5 having vulcan support. Even then its gonna come down to the coding of GGG which is concerning for obvious reasons.
Last edited by K1LL_0 on Jun 27, 2020, 12:27:12 AM
I just quitted this league on PC. Can't even imagine how bad it is on consoles
"
pawe1991 wrote:
I just quitted this league on PC. Can't even imagine how bad it is on consoles

*Every league* FTFY.

But this has been the worse I've seen. Ontop of the clunky menu/key binding port for a micromanaging league normal maps lag equivalent to juiced delirium maps. Meaning we will not have a good late end game at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info