[3.11] Cast on Detonate Kitava's Thirst Trickster

"
Overmasterr wrote:
Just about finished levelling the character, looking forward to trying it in a bit!

For starters, to get out of the Tabula, any recommendations for body armour? 6l Cloak of Defiance? Doryani's Prototype?

I also perfer a less active playstyle, so I might try Arcane Cloak linked to CWDT, if possible.

Also wondering if Calamitous Visions would be a good fit for this build

Lastly, regarding EE, do you have any suggestions for replacing Stone Golem + Cold Damage to minions? Seems a little clunky, and in my experience in higher tier maps even Stone Golem dies far too easily. Do you have any suggestions for different elemental skill gems in the main skill to proc it more easily? I presume you leave Ball of Lightning and Arc in the Thirst because it procs Orb of Storms the fastest. But I could be wrong, as I haven't quite gotten to equipping everything yet.

Thank you for your expertise!

For chest, 6L Cloak is BiS, but you could get away with a 6L Kintsugi if you can get the colors to match. I wouldn't suggest Doryani's Prototype since taking Acrobatics means you lose some armor and the build doesn't have much to mitigate lightning damage anyway. If you dropped acrobatics and got Iron Reflexes, and ignored lightning res entirely, you could work something out, but that would be a considerable thing to work around.

Instead of Stone Golem you could go with any spell that's Fire or Cold that won't cause issues. Since you're already chucking mines, Pyroclast Mine could be good. Just make sure you don't have any flat lightning to spells on any gear or skills, this means dropping Herald of Thunder, but it does mean you can use Wrath. It's a bit of a toss up.

Only the mine throwing will proc Orb of Storms since it counts skills you use which unfortunately Triggered skills don't count as.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info