"

Level 82 Divine Ire Inquisitor

"

Level 76 Kitava's Thirst Flame Surge Trickster

"
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Aug 28, 2020, 6:48:25 AM
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2020, 5:49:17 PM
Just updated the thread with my current characters. Currently trying to beat RNG into giving me my last 2 challenges, but it's a real pain in SSF this season. :|
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Just updated the thread with my current characters. Currently trying to beat RNG into giving me my last 2 challenges, but it's a real pain in SSF this season. :|

Indeed. SSF chalenges this ligue are literally impossible, I don't understand this design descision.

- 300 simulacrum waves solo and 50 harvest bosses is extreme, so you need to do 50 siruses and farm trials for offerings... Engame grind is very trade friendly this time.
- The winged scarab challenge is retarded. It's literally "buy the challenge", there's no way you self farm this. And it's super expensive because of it... I fail to see how that's a challenge, or fun.
- Quintessence is questionnable.
- Infused beachhead is very rare and locks 2 challenges. At least you just need one.
- Possessed delirium boss? omegalul.
- Not to say that there's one or two seeds for harvest 5 that are very rare, I had to buy them.

36 is already hard, 40 is stupid in ssf this league.
I hope the challenge system will get reworked soon, it REALLY needs an overhaul.

At least, you may reach 36 by doing a nohit shaper come on, it's not that hard) and a 100% delirium map to reach 36, these are okay to do.
Upgrading a harb unique is also very farmable, now that you have an infused scroll.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Indeed. SSF chalenges this ligue are literally impossible, I don't understand this design descision.

- 300 simulacrum waves solo and 50 harvest bosses is extreme, so you need to do 50 siruses and farm trials for offerings... Engame grind is very trade friendly this time.
- The winged scarab challenge is retarded. It's literally "buy the challenge", there's no way you self farm this. And it's super expensive because of it... I fail to see how that's a challenge, or fun.
- Quintessence is questionnable.
- Infused beachhead is very rare and locks 2 challenges. At least you just need one.
- Possessed delirium boss? omegalul.
- Not to say that there's one or two seeds for harvest 5 that are very rare, I had to buy them.

The Shaper thing is annoying (beam hitbox and bulletphase RNG), but I'll get it done eventually. Let's not talk about Scarabs or Sirus (we had to do 25% of that last season in which I got 40/40)..

Not gonna be fun, but eventually I'll get there. Just..painful..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info