Wrecker of Days' 3.11 SRS Guardian

Hey Everyone!

This isn't a guide. I've just had a lot of people interested in what I've been playing this league while watching me broadcast and such. So I put my build here for easy reference for people.

Have fun with it if you try it!

As this is not one of my actual guides, I won't be following this thread or responding. Sorry.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2020, 4:02:27 AM
I'll post something in case someone else is interested in this build because I went down a slightly different path than Wrecker. I have to say that I've been sick of cyclone builds since Legion league, but since I was jonesing for a new Wrecker build and he posted this, I decided to give it a try.

Leveling was fast and smooth as you might expect from SRS since you get the skill at level 4. I used Holy Flame Totem until I got Summon Skeletons. This was not my league starter so I was able to get the entire build (gems, sockets, colors, links) together by level 39. YMMV. Once it was built, this SRS Guardian cleared the screen. Cyclone is kept at level 1 since its function is to summon the raging spirits which it does in profusion.

This was one of two leveling experiences I've had in PoE where I got all the way through Act X without dying. Usually, I have problems with the Brine King in Act VI or Kitava in Act X, et al., but I managed to survive all the encounters.

Unlike Wrecker, I focused on life over energy shield. For my gear, I chose armour/energy shield which made me feel pretty tanky. I did get an unset ring, but I put Flame Dash in it rather than Herald of Purity because frankly I need that crutch.

Overall, this could become my favorite build. I'll see how it does in maps and keep an eye on how Wrecker is playing it on twitch.tv. I hope this is helpful to someone.
Looks super interesting. I was thinking of trying something exactly like this. Might go LL.

You gonna progress the guide? Maybe a PoB?
"
Karisma91 wrote:
Looks super interesting. I was thinking of trying something exactly like this. Might go LL.

You gonna progress the guide? Maybe a PoB?

As this is not one of my actual guides, I won't be following this thread or responding. Sorry.
Do not reply to this message.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 16, 2020, 2:27:32 AM
"
I'll post something in case someone else is interested in this build because I went down a slightly different path than Wrecker.

Overall, this could become my favorite build. I'll see how it does in maps and keep an eye on how Wrecker is playing it on twitch.tv. I hope this is helpful to someone.

I'd be interested in seeing how this worked out for you and what your thoughts on the build are now that you've had plenty of time/expereince with it.

A PoB of your version would be great if you feel like sharing, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info