[PS4] Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

I’m 8165 in line. Hasn’t moved since I joined the queue.
Rock & Roll guys!
Here to report a serious bug with Creeping Frost: if you equip the gem into your gear, you will crash, and having that gem in your gear permanently locks you out from your character! BEWARE!!
"
xxsiegexx wrote:
Here to report a serious bug with Creeping Frost: if you equip the gem into your gear, you will crash, and having that gem in your gear permanently locks you out from your character! BEWARE!!

@ggg any fix for this? Before I saw this I've made 3 witch's on ps4 trying to figure out why every time at level 14 I get dc'ed and crash and can't log back in. I've wasted my entire night with this..... thank you for finally helping me figure out why, creeping Frost, dayum. Well looks like witch number 4 for me.
Crash of exile
Is anyone else experiencing that their stash inventory is all over the place premium tabs and regular tabs are switched?? This is happening in standard league btw
"
TuAnEeZy wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing that their stash inventory is all over the place premium tabs and regular tabs are switched?? This is happening in standard league btw

Idk if it has been implemented yet but they announced stash tab changes, go take a look at the post on the homepage. That's probs it.
This league runs so bad
GGG have you submitted a ps4 crash hotfix for cert yet?
I was playing default ssfsoft before delirium was in the core game, was having almost no crashes, now i am crashing multiple times on the same character, even in maps without delirium or anything new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info