[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Oh I forgot something, I noticed the annoitment you got on your amulet, but we already get that notable on the tree, and notables do not stack by design. You can't allocate a node twice. So it currently do nothing (well unless you didn't put a point in it, but I would since it's close by, and I would put something else, crusader being the best)

Also, damn I just changed my Annoitment to Crusader, it bumped my 220k on POB to 275k lol

I actually unallocated that point when I picked up my foible since it already came with that anointment. If you zoom in, the connection between that passive and the small one before it isn’t there. Appreciate the thought though, need as many passive points as possible!

Anointing crusader is my next upgrade I’m going for.
Anyone else feel like shield charge is clunky? Wondering if there are other alternatives or just use flame dash?

If we use only flame dash, are there any additional offense/defense setups that would be good?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Anyone else feel like shield charge is clunky? Wondering if there are other alternatives or just use flame dash?

If we use only flame dash, are there any additional offense/defense setups that would be good?

If you're using a scepter you can always use leap slap. If you don't want to mess with that you can just use Dash in Arcane Cloak links (for second wind)

That would probably be the best secondary movement setup. I suppose then if you want fortify still you can use Vigilant Strike for a good duration on it.
Yayyy, Gryph!! I have actually fallen back on your Cold Snap / Vortex trickster for 3 leagues now as a starter! So seeing this is super hype for me, definitely going to try this. Also style points on cremation :)
How much exa does it cost this build?
"
SoulLostOne wrote:
How much exa does it cost this build?

The build scales from low to high budget pretty well. I league started it for example.

"
iGanc wrote:
Yayyy, Gryph!! I have actually fallen back on your Cold Snap / Vortex trickster for 3 leagues now as a starter! So seeing this is super hype for me, definitely going to try this. Also style points on cremation :)

I'm glad people still use that guide, even it IS a little outdated. Lol. I should probably go update it one of these days. hehehe

And yeah, Cremation is definitely the sleeper OP skill this league. Especially for HC it seems. I've seen some other variants of this on HC.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jul 14, 2020, 7:59:52 PM
Very beatiful gameplay. have 20 exa, i hope killed uber content xD. Another instinct of course xD
"
SoulLostOne wrote:
Very beatiful gameplay. have 20 exa, i hope killed uber content xD. Another instinct of course xD

20ex is plenty to get very good gear for this. Min-maxed stuff is going to take more of course but that should get you through all major content pretty easily.
Hi Gryph, looking for the most tanky and immortal character to play in harvest I found that cremation was playing in hardcore with success and then automatically google found your guide xd. At first I was thinking of doing Akane's ball lightning scion but your build and your videos makes me doubt. In level of tankyness and immortality those 2 builds are nearly the same? because they share the same mechanisms. I dont care about damage output I just dont wanna die any more in this league.
"
yissus wrote:
Hi Gryph, looking for the most tanky and immortal character to play in harvest I found that cremation was playing in hardcore with success and then automatically google found your guide xd. At first I was thinking of doing Akane's ball lightning scion but your build and your videos makes me doubt. In level of tankyness and immortality those 2 builds are nearly the same? because they share the same mechanisms. I dont care about damage output I just dont wanna die any more in this league.

Yeah this build is pretty immortal. If you want to take it a step or two further you can incorporate Divine Flesh into the build as well. (i'm working on getting more chaos res and then I'll add it into the build for the 96+ levels hehe).

Can also find ways to fit in Endurance charges as well etc...

Are you playing HC or SC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info