3.11.0e Hotfix

After long time playing this nice game i have to write that i can do it again.

i start to play on a windows 32 bit 2gb ram and normal HDD, then in the last 2 years i had to upgrate to
1) 64 bit
2) 4 gb ram (at least)
3) an SSD primary hdd (with the second "old" one used for swap file)
4) disabled sound from the .ini file
5) disabled or set to minumun every texture fron .ini file
6) a fiber wlan connection

And the same, with this new patch i can't do metamorph, or i can cast warcray without have an hard freeze (so hard that 50% the client kick me out), all this sitting on 260MB download and 30Mb upload with 24 ms latensi connection.

PLEASE PLEASE stop this shame, do optimition for "old" pc
I play on ps4 and was having fun until this harvest update, game crashes on the loading screen.
"
canith wrote:
Nice to see that small exploits are getting patched out, where as game breaking bugs (aka invisible monsters/bosses) are being left in. GG

same with traps in lab. Not that good with HC-mode
"
k4t4 wrote:
"
InfectionOne1 wrote:
Yeah, almost like those aren't harder to fix or anything...

yea, like u know which one is easier or anything...

My degree in programming says I know which is more difficult than others. Thanks though! =D
"

i start to play on a windows 32 bit 2gb ram and normal HDD, then in the last 2 years i had to upgrate to
1) 64 bit
2) 4 gb ram (at least)

And the same, with this new patch i can't do metamorph, or i can cast warcray without have an hard freeze (so hard that 50% the client kick me out), all this sitting on 260MB download and 30Mb upload with 24 ms latensi connection.

If you're still running 32 bit, you're at minimum 5+ years outdated. :/
"
InfectionOne1 wrote:
"

1) 64 bit
2) 4 gb ram (at least)

If you're still running 32 bit, you're at minimum 5+ years outdated. :/

sorry maybe you not read at all: i start with a 32 bit and then i listen ALL the upgrade. at point 2 now i have 8 GB ram, but problem are again the same.

i try to play also at 800x600 resolution (my moyse became tooooooo quick, so i have to slow it), but same result

I found the overclocking my 4 core processor give good result, but i can't play more ther 30 minutes because cpu become too hot.

So i can say that this new release has no AMD CPU optimization

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info