Introducing Chat for Consoles in Path of Exile: Harvest

Nice ggg! But....

But what about performance improvement?
But what about market filtering?
But what about adding ways to invite ppl to your group as simple as it on PC ?
But what about allowing us to create these public groups?
Bunch of BUT
Last edited by deadmengele on Jun 23, 2020, 6:29:12 AM
Even less reason to play on PC. Gonna make a post why PoE 2 should be console only, watch out for it.
Having 10 Mirrors on level 1 is most certainly a Buff!!! :D jk

Thanks for the addition GGG, looking forward to helping others and get helped finding those trials ASAP.
Nice now i can tell new player how to accept the trade when i try to give them some unique.

thx GGG
Nice addition but not for me, I play SSF so I don't have to deal with any other players. I will NOT be chatting.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Nice addition but not for me, I play SSF so I don't have to deal with any other players. I will NOT be chatting.

Chat is a cool addition and good for folks that have been asking for it. So I will give props to GGG for taking the time to add it.

That said I am like you and won't be using it, POE is my put on music and blow stuff up game so I can get away from folks and de-stress
Clueless devs.

The worst thing that ruins PoE on PC is bots. Second worst thing is chat spam. Not sure anyone was asking for this.

I play on console and PC. The only thing really needed and asked for is to not have to confirm trades. When you put a buyout and someone offers it they should get it. You shouldn't have to wait for the seller to accept.

Thanks for adding ways to be spammed on console.

Maybe you can add in new season starting 10 days after PC instead of 5 and spin that as a positive for console players.

The era where online games launch without chat.
Wait, they didnt have chat? OMEGALUL
Yes! I love you!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info