[3.11] Frostbolt Brands w/ Max Block/Spell Block + Stun Immunity!

I originally started this off as a Wintertide Brand post, but upon reaching the 60s, I decided to experiment a bit with some other cold spells when I happened upon a broken ass wand for cheap in POE trade
Spoiler
I multi modded it and went off on my little frostbolt brand adventure, soon realizing that it had real potential. I am now cruising through my atlas without a worry in the world, nuking everything, even with only 5.6k ES on me right now, I have managed to cap my block and nearly cap my spell block so I feel nigh invincible as long as I play properly (Dont stand in shit, stay in motion, use my rumi's properly).

The current setup I am using will be linked below, as well as the ideal end game setup.

My current setup at level 78:
https://pastebin.com/TLBFzj3E
Planned Setup for level 94:
https://pastebin.com/vLbE3yrR

Gear upgrades I have planned for the future:
I want to push for a pair of gloves with more ES and potentially a mana or life roll on them to push my ES higher, as well as rings with %ES on them (I will craft these on Opal Crusader bases later). I also intend to get more optimal cluster jewels, but they are scary to craft at the moment.
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Jun 23, 2020, 7:30:03 PM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2020, 4:02:30 AM
Update 1: Act 7 so far, sitting on a 5 link brand and 4 link vortex, clear speed is nice, defenses are a bit low but i have not switched over to glancing blows yet. Build seems VERY solid. Single target ramps up fast, will update when mapping.
It would help if you would post your twitch channel name, or link it here. There's no "H4RM4G3DD0N" showing up in any searches.
"
th30dor wrote:
It would help if you would post your twitch channel name, or link it here. There's no "H4RM4G3DD0N" showing up in any searches.

+1 bro...
Last edited by Alamirion on Jun 21, 2020, 4:29:00 AM
"
Alamirion wrote:
"
th30dor wrote:

+1 bro...

Wasn't streaming this build while leveling, I had my stream off most of the day yesterday due to wisdom tooth pains, otherwise I would have posted it :p
Update: Wintertide felt a little weak once i hit the 60s. Experimented with Frostbolt and I am loving it so far, will probably be changing this build guide over to a Frostbolt setup once i get some sleep!
Wintertide is quite awful. I tried to glass cannon the build on a witch picking up damage over time + brand + cold damage nodes and it is severely underwhelming.
GUIDE UPDATED TO FROSTBOLT BRANDS WITH POB. :) Will stream some footage if there is interest in watching!
Could you post some gameplay or let us know your twitch ID to watch the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info