[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hi !
Thanks for the crafting tips.

How would '60% chance for bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal 100 more damage' compared to the Elder Culling strike ?
Hello
Thank you for build so great i play on ps4 and have alot fun :)
can you check my character what to change i have problems on uber lab on last room i getting hit 95% health and anything kill me after
and otcher idea to make my character better running 10-12 tier its ok

https://pastebin.com/GF2fWd9q
Last edited by kakalinne on Jul 6, 2020, 3:37:54 PM

can this builds do 20 wave simulacr?
Can somebody tell me where I can find the recipe for non vaal skills deal... for boots and gloves?
Can somebody tell me where I can find the recipe for non vaal skills deal... for boots and gloves?
"
Dc-sewer wrote:
Hi !
Thanks for the crafting tips.

How would '60% chance for bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal 100 more damage' compared to the Elder Culling strike ?

Hi. It brings %1.9 DPS improvement on Meta Gear. You can keep it if you get something like a 500+ physical DPS weapon, but otherwise, Culling Strike is something like %10 DPS improvement which is not being calculated.

"
kakalinne wrote:
Hello
Thank you for build so great i play on ps4 and have alot fun :)
can you check my character what to change i have problems on uber lab on last room i getting hit 95% health and anything kill me after
and otcher idea to make my character better running 10-12 tier its ok

https://pastebin.com/GF2fWd9q

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Your DPS seems good enough for uber lab, but your life is a little low, I guess that's the problem. You can get life on amulet, get higher life on gloves, ring and belt, also you can take shorter way to Splitting Strikes and get 1 more life node, lastly change your jewels with ones having life on them. This way your life goes from 4.5k to 5.3k and you should be able to complete Uber Lab no problem. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/ssGBGFVU

"
Mu7enR0shi wrote:

It's acquired from Jun(Immortal Syndicate). You can unlock it by unveiling boots and gloves. Good luck!

"
LermanRass wrote:

can this builds do 20 wave simulacr?

Yes, it can do wave 20 Simulacrum no problem. Here's the Simulacrum video from the old build thread when main skill was Sunder. It was recorded on last days of Delirium. Only changes to build since then is change to Lacerate and also small changes in Changes Since Release section in this build guide. DPS is pretty close as well(in video it's 4.3m, here it's 4.2m on Meta Gear):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5FsaS2hl6E

I couldn't have a character strong enough to be able to do Simulacrum this league yet as I'm really busy these days in real life. But I'm thinking it will fare better as it kills Minotaur faster than Sunder one and have better Aoe.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

Yes, it can do wave 20 Simulacrum no problem.

* with 50+ex invested.
This build has very low defenses (without flasks) and Kosis will probably murder you hard. Life recovery is very low too, so high life pool doesn't help much.
Last edited by Razunter on Jul 7, 2020, 1:27:10 PM
Thank you for your advice, i upgraded my rings and got the boots with ench, i'll upgrade them later through harvest craft (lab ench stays right ?), they are pretty bad. (on pob there is not much difference between attack speed and damage on the ring, as only a suffix was available I went for it).

I have crafted these 2 bad boys aswell. Do you think i can make them god tier through harvest or should i start from scratch again (remove cold then craft AS ?) ?

Sitting at 1M7 dps right now.
I have a cluster jewel but i lack hp/survavibility if I use it
thanks for guide i love it
"
Razunter wrote:
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

Yes, it can do wave 20 Simulacrum no problem.

* with 50+ex invested.
This build has very low defenses (without flasks) and Kosis will probably murder you hard. Life recovery is very low too, so high life pool doesn't help much.

This build doesn't require 50+ex like Sunderman char in that Delirium video to do Simulacrum deathless, instead it requires this Meta Gear here, which is 25-30ex the most(probably lower). Let me explain that in numbers. Currently, my delirium char in that video has 3.78m DPS(it was 4.3m in the video before dual wield nerf and Meta Gear here now has 4.2m). Here(only converted tree to 3.11 from original Delirium char in Sunderman thread):

https://pastebin.com/zVw8qaiq (3.78m Sunder Delirium)

When I take this and switch to Lacerate, DPS goes up to 4.57m. Now when I switch Awakened Multistrike with standard Multistrike, remove implicit on Belly of The Beast, remove +2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems on helmet, change Concentrated Effect with Brutality, DPS goes down to 3.83m. Still a bit higher. After these changes, the only difference with this and Meta Gear in this build guide is belt having %life. We also have a Basalt Flask now and flasks are mostly active all the time in Simulacrum. So no worries, we'll do better than Sunderman Build there with half the cost. Here:

https://pastebin.com/KLTD2zkY (3.83m Lacerate after changes)

I disagree about defenses, they are good enough. This is not a max block gladiator build that focuses heavily on defenses I mean. We're somewhere inbetween attack and defense, a balanced build I can say. I prefer it this way because it's more fun to blast things fast. Life recovery is good enough in our case because we're using 2 life flasks in combination(compared to standardized 1 life flask, and Blood of The Karui is pretty effective) with having Ryslatha as minor god to refill them. Also, Kosis's chance of taking us down will only be possible if he appears on wave 19-20 because he will die fast with Ancestral Warchief otherwise on lower waves.

"
Drastdevix wrote:
Thank you for your advice, i upgraded my rings and got the boots with ench, i'll upgrade them later through harvest craft (lab ench stays right ?), they are pretty bad. (on pob there is not much difference between attack speed and damage on the ring, as only a suffix was available I went for it).

I have crafted these 2 bad boys aswell. Do you think i can make them god tier through harvest or should i start from scratch again (remove cold then craft AS ?) ?

Sitting at 1M7 dps right now.
I have a cluster jewel but i lack hp/survavibility if I use it

Sadly I don't have much info on Harvest crafts still as I couldn't play the league enough yet, so hopefully others can help you better in that matter, but I'll try my best. You can add "Augment an item with a new Life modifier" to boots on t1 Vivid Veta seeds. But it still won't go too high because it will get a hybrid life mod. Lab enchant should stay. I'd use top 2 rings for now and try to get something like Mind Twirl but having physical damage on it instead of cold. For the cluster, I'd try to have Feed The Fury as we refund Gladiator's Perseverance node set and jewel sockets for it so we're even but you can also get life leech on gear.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info