[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Horken007 wrote:
I don't believe you will ever be able to farm as fast and get such good gear as during Ritual.

All these items made with Harvest will now be unobtainable - at least maxed versions.

It is a really sad thing that explody is nerfed. Not really due to how effective it was, but it really reduced lags ingame. There were no corpses around, resulting in higher overall FPS during play.

I just watched Zizaran's advanced Harvest video he put out recently, and covered the new changes to Harvest. There are some techniques that I wasn't aware of that can probably help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onaqzXhTTQ0
hello im just a beginner starting PoE this late, tried using your guide had lots of fun, although i cannot really follow the linking sockets on your gears by the time i came to act 3. is it normal?
@jHawk_MC
We'll see it live :)

@nzjdef
Yes. You need to do this quest:
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Siosa
btw: if you set in your profile to display characters public, we could help you with fixing gear, etc.
Hey guys,

i am looking for a solid starter and a build i can play for the whole league since i do not plan to play a 2nd / 3rd character yet . My aim is to go for sirus / maven / uber elder and those typical stuff.

I need to decide myself which build i will go for , i need heeeelp ! :D

Is this my build ?
"
Hey guys,
[...]
My aim is to go for sirus / maven / uber elder and those typical stuff.
[...]

Any build can do that (except very specific builds). For all these fights you gotta know how to play without making mistakes (dying to boss mechanics).
So this might, or nor, be your build ;)
Last edited by Horken007 on Apr 16, 2021, 8:29:14 AM
"
Horken007 wrote:
"
Hey guys,
[...]
My aim is to go for sirus / maven / uber elder and those typical stuff.
[...]

Any build can do that (except very specific builds). For all these fights you gotta know how to play without making mistakes (dying to boss mechanics).
So this might, or nor, be your build ;)

I will give this a shot for this league as my starter , bro. :)

"
Hey guys,

i am looking for a solid starter and a build i can play for the whole league since i do not plan to play a 2nd / 3rd character yet . My aim is to go for sirus / maven / uber elder and those typical stuff.

Is this my build ?

I'm like you and due to limited play time I only run one character per league and try to push it as far as I can. Last League I ran Enki's Arc witch and was able to get pretty far with it. I wasn't able to kill Uber Elder, Uber Atziri or Maven. I pretty much just blame that on me not knowing the mechanics at all however.

I was able to do any Maven 10 encounter and complete my Atlas. I was able to complete all other content pretty easily as long as I focused all my investment on the one build.

I feel the same was about this build. From all the comments I've read this build is very solid and should push me as far as I want to go. Plus it's going to be a different play style for me as Heist league I ran a summoner and last league was arc witch caster.

I'm not worried about finishing the most high end content, I'll leave that up to the top 5% of hardcore players.
extra gore from belly of the beasts gives huge fps drops, what could we use instead of this?
"
Horken007 wrote:
Well.. I don't mean we can't get proper items now. Just saying that if you take a look at Ritual league endgame items, all of us have, it will be a trouble to get even something similar to these.

Helmets with 3xT1 resists and max HP, etc.
If you look at these items:

Depending on how much Harvest is nerfed - some combinations might be really hard to get (nearly out of reach for majority of players).

btw: I skipped few leagues but as far as I remember, legion/metamorph leagues did not provide easy rare items crafting like we had in Ritual.

Yeah, sadly those explodies are only a dream now. Instead we would get something like this if we continued with explodies, with % chance to explode:

This is one of the reasons of the switch to haemo+belly combination. Also it was really nice to reduce Meta Gear's cost a lot, it's now like in the older days of the build, much easier to reach. Helm will be harder to make than before. But yeah, I can say that I've seen craziest items ever on this thread last league and I don't think we'll ever see some of them again.

"
Bierculles wrote:
i can really see a The Torrent's Reclamation Cloth Belt on this build for maximizing the amount of ZoomZoom. It would be less damage but with the extra attack speed and the Action speed buff the clear would be insane.
How important is the corps removal on Haemophilia? Does it affect clear a lot or is it more of a nice to have? And are there any alternatives?

That sounds interesting. Thanks for the idea! I will check this out in coming days after league rush slows down. I have no idea tbh about corpse removal. It's not really important if they're expoding and dying, right?:) Another alternative would be using an explody chest, but from what I heard explosion chance will be %30 on them, whereas it's %73 for us on Meta Gear while clearing. Also we can't get much life on them as before after the harvest nerf and I don't think they're worth paying 20ex on trade or a bit less than 10ex for crafting.

"
Bierculles wrote:
Is there a specific reason we go Gladiator instead of champion? we go impale anyways and stacking fortify seems more reliable than block. With leap slam stun and Blood rage, endurance and frenzy charges shouldn't be a problem. Are challenger charges alone really worth it, am i severly underestimating 51% chance to block/spellblock or is there more to it?

We mostly use gladiator for Arena Challenger ascendancy and %51-51 block. We lose important amount of leap speed when we switch out challenger charges because of the wording "more" it has which is multiplicate, whereas increased is additive. Block can be the best defensive stat in this game when it's high. Like max block gladiators. We're a little more on the offensive side than them.

"
nzjdef wrote:
hello im just a beginner starting PoE this late, tried using your guide had lots of fun, although i cannot really follow the linking sockets on your gears by the time i came to act 3. is it normal?

Hi. I'm not sure if I understood it correctly but do you mean you can't keep up with links on your items to be able to put all the skills required in Act 3? If that's so, to be able to keep up with the links, we have to be always on the lookout of the colors we need, including white items and transmute if earlier or alch if later. Town merchants are good sources to find links with colors we're looking for, checking them out each visit to town when in need of an upgrade or specific colors will help. Levelling fast in this game requires specifically working on levelling. You will get much more comfortable with it and even can clear the whole content a1-10 in 4 hours with practice.

"
Hey guys,

Is this my build ?

Hi. I can say that since I started this build I played almost every league with it single character. Was enough for me to do 40/40, level to 100 and reach Meta Gear stats in each league I played and went far. Sirus A8 is doable with Required Gear, Maven will need Meta Gear as it's more of a DPS check.

"
exilekami wrote:
extra gore from belly of the beasts gives huge fps drops, what could we use instead of this?

It's the first time I'm hearing about this problem. You can use a rare chest instead. Like this one:

You can see the crafting info for this item under Even Further Upgrades part in Gear and Gems section.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
With harvest nerf and past leagues experience how much do you think it will cost to get meta gear? It would be my only chatacter, so would like to know if this is expansive build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info