[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

You guys are probably tired of bad news I was sharing in previous posts. I come with some really good news this time:)

I added 2 alternate gems to the build, Anomalous Blood Rage and Anomalous CWDT. Anomalous Blood Rage will make us be able to generate frenzy charges on bosses, also Anomalous CWDT will increase Immortal Call's duration by %20. I'm still working on Alternate quality gems, and I'm open to any ideas about this. Just check 2nd post in this thread saying "League Specific Info" for this. I don't want to touch the thread yet as league might not go core, so I'm going to be using 2nd post on it for league related stuff.

Another good news is I found a much better way to make currency than the previous Delve + Chaos Recipe + Heist trio. It was good, but needed to be much better. New better way of farming is mirroring famous Blueprints indefinitely and doing them. This can make us earn around 7ex+ per hour if fast enough. Also, AdDiKTGaming here doing Lacerman build is going to help us retrieve those famous Blueprints, with a discount that will only apply to people doing Lacerman build! Just check 2nd post in this thread saying "League Specific Info" for this.

"
Daemonion wrote:
Hello, Im loving your build

Although with increasing map tier its capped dmg output and noncrit characted makes it harder and harder.

So far I believe I finally finished complete gear section and slowly move into meta gear.

Could you please advise what would you improve on my char as I dumped all my currency into 6 linking my belly (replaced my tabula just now and bumped 800 in life). I will need to get currency from zero and prioritize gear accordingly.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I just checked your gear, with 0.94m DPS and 5.3k life, you're far from Required Gear stats, especially on DPS part(2.6m DPS, 6.1k life). I think DPS is the problem here that results in high tier maps being hard. First we need to upgrade flask setup. You need Bubbling Divine Flask of Staunching and Blood of The Karui. If we're starting from zero currency, I'll try to list needed upgrades from low to high cost. Level to 90, refund the jewel socket and Gladiator's Perseverance and get Required Gear cluster jewel and a new jewel(1.01m), get Lion's Roar(1.23m), get a Sulphur and a Basalt flask(1.28m), get an amulet like Required Gear amulet(1.33m DPS and 5.7k life), level to 92 and get another jewel(1.38m DPS 5.9m life), level gems to 20-20(1.57m), get helm and boot enchants(1.68m), change both rings to steel rings and craft %16 Increased Damage on one of them then use abrasive catalysts on them(1.94m), change Damnation Spark and Cataclysm Joy jewels(1.94m DPS, 6.2k life), change Faster Attacks on Lacerate with Brutality(I just realized this. You actually need to do this first, before all these)(2.73m DPS, 6.2k life). Slightly above Required Gear stats now. Good luck upgrading! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/tNYxdMWT

"
Ed_died wrote:
Hello Pegasus, thanks for the build. What's the advantage of double damage over double attack speed as POB gives me more combined damage for double attack speed?

Hi Ed_died. I think you mean crafted mods on rings? If so, our attack speed is already more than high enough and makes mobs die with couple shots before explosion happens on Required Gear, and these shots get lower at Meta Gear stats(this affects clear speed a little that it's hard to notice the difference with eyes). This happened after the switch to Lacerate from Sunder two leagues ago, because Lacerate fires 2 shots instead of Sunder which fired a single shot. We have more DPS and aoe now after the switch which makes it up, but it's always the best to kill the mobs at one shot for slightly better clear. Because of this, I'm also trying to lower attack speed a little more in change of damage without losing DPS.

"
rinsedout wrote:
Is crimson dance no good? Maybe it's not in this build b/c it's not worth the points to get there, or maybe it's underpowered, just curious why it's not mentioned.

It's because this build is not a bleed build. It's initial hit. We only use bleed to trigger bleed explosions combined with Gratuitous Violence ascendancy, and also to trigger Culling Strike on Meta Gear axe. On Meta Gear, bleed DPS is 321k while total DPS is 5.0m. Crimson Dance only improves total DPS by 107k because of this. It also requires 2 str nodes to get it as you mentioned.

"
mschultz32 wrote:
Could I have some help with identifying which of these is the best for the build?

I have one with Bloodscent, martial prowess, and all ele resists

then I have these two

Second one will be better. It's because it has Feed The Fury to exchange with Gladiator's Perseverance. I think the best way to add cluster jewels is to have trade-offs for the extra sockets. Also, Drive The Destruction works well with the build. For Bloodscent, you can try to get it with Feed The Fury and without Martial Prowess if can't get the 3 together. Price of 3 together should get lower in 1-2 weeks.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

"
Ed_died wrote:
Hello Pegasus, thanks for the build. What's the advantage of double damage over double attack speed as POB gives me more combined damage for double attack speed?

Hi Ed_died. I think you mean crafted mods on rings? If so, our attack speed is already more than high enough and makes mobs die with couple shots before explosion happens on Required Gear, and these shots get lower at Meta Gear stats(this affects clear speed a little that it's hard to notice the difference with eyes). This happened after the switch to Lacerate from Sunder two leagues ago, because Lacerate fires 2 shots instead of Sunder which fired a single shot. We have more DPS and aoe now after the switch which makes it up, but it's always the best to kill the mobs at one shot for slightly better clear. Because of this, I'm also trying to lower attack speed a little more in change of damage without losing DPS.

Sorry forgot to mention that I was referring to the jewel, I guess the same logic applies to it, thanks!
guys what kind of soul taker are u using in Heist league? There is only replica.
nevermind, im stupid :D
Last edited by Ethorian on Oct 21, 2020, 3:41:53 PM
love this build a lot and been running it.

my POB was saying 415K dps, but reading the front of the guide it said to load your character first, and then load mine ontop of it. my dps jumped to 1,435,000. is that accurate? character is jumpyboy on xbox.
Hi Pegasus

Could you give me some advice for me?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/iWSTnRuM

My Character finally became LV 97 last night but I don't know why my Character didn't show up on Ninja yet :(
Anyway Thanks a lot

Last edited by LG정근우 on Oct 22, 2020, 1:02:16 PM
Hi, I've been playing this build for a while now in SSF. Any chance you could take a look and let me know what I should be focusing on? I still don't have a Soul Taker!!! But then again I've only chanced about 500 Siege Axes!!
My main struggle is keeping mana up.
thanks
Last edited by kencunm2 on Oct 22, 2020, 1:41:14 PM
Wanted to share a proud moment for me. I crafted this entirely myself. Hit 8% physical modifier enchant on the second tempered orb. hit 29% like 3 perfect fossils in. 150ish alterations and it landed t2 flat phys and culling strike, didn’t need to augment even. I imprinted and regaled 22 or 23 times before hitting a useable prefix (t5 hybrid). Since I had flat phys already, hybrid was the only mod I could utilize. I didn’t try for better, but I saved the imprint if I care to mess with it later on this league when all is said and done. Multi modded and divined it once and said close enough to top end possible dps.

556 dps
Do we use normal Lacerate or Anomalous(more phys dmg) or Divergent(more bleed dmg)?
I'm not sure if it's been pointed out before, but while looking at a different build I realised that with a large ring thread of hope you can do this:

Image, sorry I don't know how to embed this

This adds 18% attack speed, a decent chunk of phys/axe damage, 10% impale effect, frees our anointment, and increases our vaal ancestral warchief buff to 150% for better bossing. It also gives extra max rage if you're doing the cluster jewel version of the build.

To spec this I unspecced a jewel socket and 2 life nodes, then anointed discipline and training to get even more life back. Other than spending 60c for a thread and new anoint and the -11% all res, I don't really see any major downside to doing this.
Last edited by _grove_ on Oct 23, 2020, 11:19:49 PM
@Everyone: I removed blueprint mirror farming guide in League Specific Info section yesterday, after an ex dropped to 24c. And they became not as profitable with %2 trinket anymore with that, also because fractured fossil prices went up a lot. Now after a day I removed, an ex went up to 36c. With league economy becoming really unstable, I don't think it worths the big investment it requires anymore. And no one knows what will happen to blueprint mirror farming even in short time with this economy. I can't continue to recommend something here that requires huge investment in this case. Also, it was huge profit at start, but now it's not as profitable after fractured fossil prices went up a lot and ex-c rate dropped. If you haven't made the investment yet, I suggest it'd be best to do some Niko rotas and low depth delve mainly(60-75) for many chaos that drops there and also being able to do chaos recipe at the same time. Then doing heist contracts and blueprints from there for many chaos that drops there. Since ex-c rate is really low(1-36 atm), we can get exas in short time this way.

In coming days I will be working on alternate quality gems. You can check League Specific Info section in second message of this thread for possible updates. Sorry for updates being a little slower than usual this league.

"
demonardvarks wrote:
love this build a lot and been running it.

my POB was saying 415K dps, but reading the front of the guide it said to load your character first, and then load mine ontop of it. my dps jumped to 1,435,000. is that accurate? character is jumpyboy on xbox.

Thanks for your nice words! That loading on top of pob links in guide is for getting configurations fast. I just checked, your character has 1.506.256 DPS. Probably increased a little in 2 days passed and yours sound accurate.

"
LG정근우 wrote:
Hi Pegasus

Could you give me some advice for me?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/iWSTnRuM

My Character finally became LV 97 last night but I don't know why my Character didn't show up on Ninja yet :(
Anyway Thanks a lot

Hi LG정근우. Lower limit on ninja for Lacerate looks like level 99 now, looks like that's the reason. You have 3.34m DPS and 6.2k life now, which is pretty good. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a stygian vise and an abyss jewel(3.37m DPS, 6.3k life), change 2 3-mod jewels with 4-mods(3.37m DPS, 6.4k life), change a life node on passive tree with another(3.37m DPS and 6.5k life). Now that life is better, we can start working on DPS. Get the boot enchant(3.53m), make all gems on Lacerate and Vaal Ancestral Warchief 21-20, for Vaal Ancestral it's 21-23, Blood and Sand lv7 and Enhance lv4(3.75m). Now if you can get a 500+pDPS axe there and Meta Gear cluster jewel(you can remove Martial Prowess if you can't get the 3), corrupt Soul Taker to %30 quality in Menagerie, your DPS becomes 4.29m. Can increase further with some more min/maxing. Also you can get %10 life on stygian vise to increase life further(will go up to %12 with catalysts). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/fsa0UAWF

"
kencunm2 wrote:
Hi, I've been playing this build for a while now in SSF. Any chance you could take a look and let me know what I should be focusing on? I still don't have a Soul Taker!!! But then again I've only chanced about 500 Siege Axes!!
My main struggle is keeping mana up.
thanks

Hi. When I check google a bit, majority seems to get it under 500 chances, with some being up to 2000 and still no result. It's a big gamble sadly, but easiest way to get one. I see that you have Spirit Void, that mana leech should be enough to keep mana at maximum on a fast pace. You can use Praxis ring to help with mana issues further until you chance a Soul Taker. You can also change Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support on Leap with Blood Magic to help a little more with mana. Let's upgrade your gear. You have 0.65m DPS and 4.2k life at the moment. Change Bronn's Lithe with crafting something like rare chest I put in(0.64m DPS, 4.9k life), change gloves with one having attack speed added(0.68m), change rings with crafting steel rings having phys. damage(can do with essence or fossil crafting, or multimodding) and use abrasive catalysts on them(0.79m DPS, 5.1k life), change Faster Attacks with Fortify on Lacerate(actually you should do this first)(0.93m), craft better jewels(0.93m DPS, 5.3k life), craft better axes(1.28m), get boot enchant(1.35m), level to 90 and get 2 life nodes(1.35m DPS, 5.5k life), level all gems to 20-20(1.65m DPS, 5.5k life). Should do much better with these stats. You can also craft Required Gear cluster when you're level 92, as it's really easy to craft. Will increase DPS a little more. If you can post again after doing these upgrades, I'll take a look at what you got and tell the further upgrades you can do. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/JrGQPzre

"
mschultz32 wrote:
Wanted to share a proud moment for me. I crafted this entirely myself. Hit 8% physical modifier enchant on the second tempered orb. hit 29% like 3 perfect fossils in. 150ish alterations and it landed t2 flat phys and culling strike, didn’t need to augment even. I imprinted and regaled 22 or 23 times before hitting a useable prefix (t5 hybrid). Since I had flat phys already, hybrid was the only mod I could utilize. I didn’t try for better, but I saved the imprint if I care to mess with it later on this league when all is said and done. Multi modded and divined it once and said close enough to top end possible dps.

556 dps

Wow, that's a really high pDPS axe you have there, congratulations! It can go a little higher for sure, but I'd stop there too:)

"
DeadDrunk wrote:
Do we use normal Lacerate or Anomalous(more phys dmg) or Divergent(more bleed dmg)?

It's best to use Anomalous Lacerate. We lose little aoe, but it's worth the damage it gives.

"
_grove_ wrote:
I'm not sure if it's been pointed out before, but while looking at a different build I realised that with a large ring thread of hope you can do this:

Image, sorry I don't know how to embed this

This adds 18% attack speed, a decent chunk of phys/axe damage, 10% impale effect, frees our anointment, and increases our vaal ancestral warchief buff to 150% for better bossing. It also gives extra max rage if you're doing the cluster jewel version of the build.

To spec this I unspecced a jewel socket and 2 life nodes, then anointed discipline and training to get even more life back. Other than spending 60c for a thread and new anoint and the -11% all res, I don't really see any major downside to doing this.

Hi. Thanks for your suggestion! Sounds pretty nice. I will look into this in short time and will reply back on this thread.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info