[3.11] Agnostic RF - Bane Occultist | All Content Viable | League Start | Now SSF Viable!

"
bloodglorie wrote:
Fun build so far, chews white maps thus far, we'll see how it deals with later maps.

I made some changes mostly to link setups, interested to see how it goes after being to keep up RF but so far I can't really complain for a league starter on just running around bane-ing and exploding packs.

Are you still interested in getting Glancing Blows at some point or does acro/p acro seems good enough since you opted to go without a shield for now? I personally haven't seen the need for a second Obliteration at least going into low yellows so far.

The switch to acro/phase acro freed up a ton of skill points to be used elsewhere. I used glancing blows on this build in 3.10 but in a spot that required no additional travel nodes to get it as it was a timeless jewel. I was devoting ~15 skill points to blocking alone and that is far too many.
Loving this build. My internet has been pretty shitty at the moment though, so just brute forcing my way through deaths for some levels KEKW.

When is it that you're about ready to switch to sustaining RF?
"
How do you sustain the RF? Even with armor, i have degenerate mana?

Foible and cloak together put us at a slight negative. Adding in the level 20 arcane surge puts you over the top. Combined with the Dynamo notable you will find yourself cruising with the flames.
I'm a little confused on the build progression. Your mid game gem layout is all about spell-slinging chaos. Then you switch up to RF? At what point? I tried to go Agnostic around level 50 but died plenty due to always being out of mana. My evasion sucks so I'll work on that (3%).
Might want to Check out Phox Mana Hiero RF Youtube videos. He started using RF way earlier SSF this league and has his videos on youtube and gameplay on twitch for everyone (not like OP only for subs).

https://www.youtube.com/user/0hxP

For anyone intrested. He has some input on how to sustain, even though its a different build, you can easily take some of his ideas and adapt.
Last edited by Mathorg on Jun 24, 2020, 1:03:39 AM
"
Mathorg wrote:
Might want to Check out Phox Mana Hiero RF Youtube videos. He started using RF way earlier SSF this league and has his videos on youtube and gameplay on twitch for everyone (not like OP only for subs).

For anyone intrested. He has some input on how to sustain, even though its a different build, you can easily take some of his ideas and adapt.

I did see that he was doing this. Looks good too!
Love your brand build (RIP sweet storm brand archmage). I know that this build has a really graet clearspeed, but what about a bossing? Will it be possible (ofc with invesment) to skip Sirus A8 phases in the couple of seconds or it will take much much longer?
"
Shurbryn wrote:
Loving this build. My internet has been pretty shitty at the moment though, so just brute forcing my way through deaths for some levels KEKW.

When is it that you're about ready to switch to sustaining RF?

Please don't use "KEKW" outside of Twitch. I almost just threw up from second-hand embarassment.
"
Desrers wrote:
Love your brand build (RIP sweet storm brand archmage). I know that this build has a really graet clearspeed, but what about a bossing? Will it be possible (ofc with invesment) to skip Sirus A8 phases in the couple of seconds or it will take much much longer?

RIP indeed. This will never be a phase skipper. Chaos damage has received no such love in a number of leagues. The purpose is to speed clear and gain currency for the future endeavors. Personally I'm up to 15EX with reduced playtime (this league mechanic is as boring as paint drying).
"
Mathorg wrote:

Very interesting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info