G-League Season III [FREE ENTRY+$120 of Prizes] 90+Day Harvest League [Mods & Currently 96 players!]

YOU can play ANY class YOU WISH, the League's official name is Guardian League; however it is not Guardians only!

YOU can play ANY class YOU WISH, the League's official name is Guardian League; however it is not Guardians only!

[Introduction]
Welcome to Guardian League, Season III! This is a full length Harvest League intended for players who want a closer knit community, no spam bots, a more stable economy, a chance at winning additional rewards for playing (Micro-transaction Giveaways), and last but not least the ability to vote on upcoming League modifiers.

Instantly Join (For Free!) by Clicking Here, or if that doesn't work Click Here to Manually Request to Join (For Free!).

[About]
Guardian League Season III is not just a League for Guardian class characters, lets get that out of the way straight away; you can play any class you please. This League has modifiers that are intended to make the game more challenging without just causing you to RIP instantly/constantly/unfairly. Additionally the choice to not allow magic or rare drops (unique items still drop) except from special events (Delirium, etc...) is meant to encourage and promote the use of the Harvest League crafting mechanics. We hope you'll join us, and wish you the best of luck in our Private League :)

[Current Season Modifiers]
Increased Monster Damage II: Monster's Deal 20% Increased Damage.
Increased Monster Life II: Monster's Have 40% More Life.
Famine: Life, Mana, Energy Shield and Flasks do not refill when you go to town.
No Magic or Rare Item Drops: Items of Magic or Rare rarity will not drop. They can be crafted.

[In Game Chat Channel]
We're currently utilizing global channel 711.
++ To join the channel just type "/global 711" into chat, without the quotes of course; and then just hit enter.

[Trade Listings]
You can search for items within only our Private League right here on PoE once you have joined by Clicking Here.
Additionally you can find trade channels in our Discord, Click Here to Join.

[League Guild]
We have a League Guild with 10 Stash Tabs meant to assist in sharing items, if you would like to join please let us know in our Global Chat, Channel 711. Click Here to View Our Guild.

[Recent Updates & Status]
6 Prizes Down, 4 (or?) More to Go! Instantly Join by Clicking Here, or if that doesn't work Click Here to Manually Request to Join.

[League Challenges & Rewards]
1. Can't Catch Me! (Status: Claimed by Maczek8228 [prize received])
First player to finish act 10 will win a micro-transaction.
Value: $12
Requirements: Screenshot Proof (see Micro-transaction Proof below) taken in Epilogue, post it to this thread AND Personal Message me here on the forum/site.

2. Death to the Summoner! (Status: Claimed by Qwertzui [prize not yet selected])
First person to get a Summoner (Sirus) A8 (maxed out) Kill will win a micro-transaction.
Requirements: Screenshot Proof, post it to this thread AND Personal Message me here on the forum/site.

3a. Guardian of the Marauders! (Status: Unclaimed)
First player to reach level 95 as a Marauder or one of it's Ascendancy classes (Juggernaut, Berserker, Chieftain) will win a micro-transaction.
Requirements: Screenshot Proof, post it to this thread AND Personal Message me here on the forum/site.

3b. Guardian of the Duelists! (Status: Claimed by Ascensia2814 [prize chosen; processing])
First player to reach level 95 as a Duelist or one of it's Ascendancy classes (Slayer, Gladiator, Champion) will win a micro-transaction.

3c. Guardian of the Rangers! (Status: Unclaimed)
First player to reach level 95 as a Ranger or one of it's Ascendancy classes (Deadeye, Raider, Pathfinder) will win a micro-transaction.

3d. Guardian of the Shadows! (Status: Claimed by CoolDepot [prize received])
First player to reach level 95 as a Shadow or one of it's Ascendancy classes (Assassin, Saboteur, Trickster) will win a micro-transaction.

3e. Guardian of the Witches! (Status: Unclaimed)
First player to reach level 95 as a Witch or one of it's Ascendancy classes (Necromancer, Occultist, Elementalist) will win a micro-transaction.

3f. Guardian of the Templar! (Status: Claimed by Electist [prize chosen; processing])
First player to reach level 95 as a Templar or one of it's Ascendancy classes (Inquisitor, Hierophant, Guardian) will win a micro-transaction.

3g. Guardian of the Scion! (Status: Claimed by ClimaxPoint [prize chosen; processing])
First player to reach level 95 as a Scion (or Ascendant) will win a micro-transaction.

4. Elite Guardian Status! (Status: Unclaimed)
First player to reach Level 100 will win a micro-transaction.

If you win more than one Challenge, you may combine their total Reward Value. Additionally if you played in our past Leagues, you may also combine the Reward Values from any Challenges you won in past Leagues which have not yet been redeemed.
Example: If you win 2x$12 prizes this League, and also won a $12 prize in Season II of our League, you can combine all 3 of those values for a total of $36 worth of prizes (can be one MTX, or multiples totaling up to the value of $36).

Micro-transaction Proof (Details)
Spoiler
Screenshot Proof: You must provide a screenshot at no lower quality than 720p. The screenshot must have your character info panel open, your mouse over your first flask, have played time showing (type /played into chat), and lastly the League name should be clearly visible over a lighting source (or a detailed element in the scene if no source of lighting is available/lines up). Here is an example screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/09X4ig5.jpg

Video Proof: You must have a video recording of you doing said task/quest. Before the end of the video you should show the League name in the top right, type /played into chat, and show your character info panel (similar to screenshot requirements). The video should not have any cuts once it starts, so for example if you're fighting Sirus (Awakener of Worlds) you should make sure the whole fight is caught in one video/take.

[League Entry Requests]
Instantly Join by Clicking Here, or if that doesn't work Click Here to Manually Request to Join.

[Waiting List & Priority Entry]
We are currently in open invitation mode (meaning anyone can join, regardless of if they crowd-fund). To request entry please visit this link: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Guardian+League+Season+III/rePGupo6Y_T4gKyB2Evl

[Inactive Players]
If you are no longer going to be active in the League for more than 4-6 weeks please leave, you will be given priority when rejoining.
++ You don't need to message me before leaving, when rejoining just tell me your old character name and I will verify it was in the League; once verified I will personally send you an invite back into the League.

[Voting on Upcoming Season Modifiers]
Each Season we allow the public to vote on the upcoming Season's modifiers. Season IV has yet to be announced, look out for modifier voting approximately 2 weeks before the launch of a new League.

[Code of Conduct]
You must follow all guidelines set by GGG (Click for Full List)
Additionally any players found to be "toxic", "bad mannered", a scammer, etc... will NOT be invited back for, or allowed to join, additional seasons. They also will be ineligible for the end of season MTX giveaways, and any other rewards that may be added. Lastly I also reserve the right to remove you from the current Season. All of this will be handled at my sole discretion.

[Discord]
We have a Discord so you can chat, ask question, trade, etc... Click here to join

[Additional Information / Q&A]
Q: How does the winner of the Microtransaction receive their prize?
A: "To arrange a gift, please contact support@grindinggear.com at any time!" (Click for Source)

Q: Are there any recruitment rewards?
A: Not at this time, however if you have any ideas please let me know! I'm more than open to the concept of setting up some form of verification and reward system! Just haven't figured out/decided how to do it yet.
Last edited by DerekC1990 on Jul 24, 2020, 7:02:40 PM
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2020, 8:38:02 AM
This post will server as an Update Log

2020-07-13: League Extended 10 Days - Updated End Date: Sep 7, 2020, 1:00:00 PM (America/Los_Angeles).

2020-07-10: ClimaxPoint has reached level 95 and claimed the reward for the "Guardian of the Scion!" challenge.

2020-07-08: Ascensia2814 has reached level 95 and claimed the reward for the "Guardian of the Duelists!" challenge.

2020-07-06: ㆍSeniorㆍCitizenㆍ has reached level 95 and claimed the reward for the "Guardian of the Templar!" challenge.

2020-07-06: Added 10 New Player Slots.

2020-07-05: Challenge Winner Maczek8228 has received their Reward.

2020-07-05: Added 10 New Player Slots.

2020-07-03: The League broke 75 players today!

2020-06-30: Added 10 New Player Slots, & opened crowd funding for additional slots (generosity is appreciated, but not required/necessary).

2020-06-27: CoolDepot has reached level 95 and claimed the reward for the "Guardian of the Shadows!" challenge.

2020-06-25: qwertzui567 has taken down the summoner and claimed the reward for the "Death to the Summoner!" challenge.

2020-06-23: The League broke 50 players today! Woohoo! Please keep sharing with your friends so we can continue to grow :)

2020-06-22: All $10 value prizes changed to $12, this change was applied retroactively to Season 1 & 2 as well.

2020-06-19: Maczek8228 has completed Act 10 and claimed the reward for the "Can't Catch Me!" challenge.

2020-06-18: Season Started!
Last edited by DerekC1990 on Jul 13, 2020, 10:24:35 AM
WoW this looks perfect for me and maybe some friends ! im already in all automatic :3
I wondeer do you play in party in this league often?
i would love to party in maps ocassionally that sounds fun
Last edited by CoolDepot on Jun 18, 2020, 6:53:28 PM
Just wanted to say hi, and that I look forward to playing with you all this League :D

Please come win additional MTX items at my expense xD
Here we go again!
Thanks for organizing and providing this league.
... is not a troll
"
Here we go again!
Thanks for organizing and providing this league.
No problem, thanks for joining :D Best of luck in racing if you participate :D
"
WoW this looks perfect for me and maybe some friends ! im already in all automatic :3
I wondeer do you play in party in this league often?
i would love to party in maps ocassionally that sounds fun
I'm not sure if I was tired... or how I overlooked the question part of your post... since it was basically the whole thing 0.0 but yes, I almost primarily play in party play personally; that is why I originally made this was to find people to play with :) since the in game method is bleh...
Act 10 complete :)

https://prnt.sc/t33nqc
Hello Everyone,

My original intent was to allow prize values to be saved up, encouraging people to strive for multiple rewards per season. This also had the added benefit of spreading out the prize pool so more people could attempt to obtain a prize. There is however a flawed nature behind this idea. This flaw is spawned from the fact that most Micro-transactions on Path of Exile have predictable values, many of which start around 120 points. As we often give out $10 prizes, this makes the selection VERY limited... and I feel bad about that! So all $10 value prizes have retroactively been up'd to $12, including Season 1 & 2 prizes.

As always, good luck to everyone :D

EDIT: Prior affected prize winners are as follows,
1. Season 2: Can't Catch Me! (Winner: Kuwahawaha)
2. Season 2: Just Keep Swi...Digging! (Winner: qwertzui567)
3. Season 3: Can't Catch Me! (Winner: Maczek8228)
Last edited by DerekC1990 on Jun 22, 2020, 6:10:12 PM
Hey
A8 Sirus down :)
Video of the Kill: https://streamable.com/rauw5h

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info