“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
mp5a2sd wrote:
cats don’t have owners they have staff. she’s just making sure you don’t slack off on the john too long while she waits to be attended to
Staff? You mean I've been doing this shit for 35ish years and I should have been getting paid!? Well fuck.

"well if you'd let me outside I could bring you a dead bird every morning, or a fat rat, or a litter of kittens" -- the cat
Not very feasible from a 20th floor apartment. I do take both of mine down on a leash occasionally, but even that is risky. A lot of dogs with a lot of owners who couldn't give half a shit about leash laws. And encounters with kraits, as well as the occasional cobra, aren't unusual. Fucking cobras in the city man lol.

So we mostly play it safe and stick with our existing arrangement of my dutiful servitude and their uselessness. Well, they're not totally useless. They both pretty much hate my wife most of the time, and there's some entertainment value in that.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
you sure you wouldn't be better off with a pack of mongooses? Danger noodles in town -.-
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Yeah, maybe!

I also forgot to mention the "murder hornets" lol. Don't see those in this area too often, but they do make their way down from the nearby mountains from time to time. Those psychotic bastards are more unnerving than the cobras.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NroiGfNohPo
Robert Sapolsky Explains Toxoplasmosis
Forum pvp
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
mp5a2sd wrote:
cats don’t have owners they have staff. she’s just making sure you don’t slack off on the john too long while she waits to be attended to
Staff? You mean I've been doing this shit for 35ish years and I should have been getting paid!? Well fuck.

Paid?! Look at as being married.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info