Every morning my cat...

every morning when I wake up I take a nice poop. Every morning my cat insists on watching me poop. If I don't let her in she claws at the door. She then expects pets during the pooping and rolls around on my bath mat.
I have a broken animal

Just thought I'd share.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2020, 11:23:18 AM
thankj u for sharign
Taxoplasmosis is a serious thing
Forum pvp
This is basically every cat though
Jake specifically sashays around behind the WC next to the toilet brush so when he comes back around the end of his tail is damp with condensation, and the toilet brush is leaning a bit like he uh rubbed his chops on it. Eww.

"
lolozori wrote:
Taxoplasmosis is a serious thing

Which is why we pay a cat tax. If you don't pay your cat tax -- taxoplasmosis.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
This is basically every cat though

+1
I have had 9 cats, this is very common.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
RitualMurder wrote:
every morning when I wake up I take a nice poop. Every morning my cat insists on watching me poop. If I don't let her in she claws at the door. She then expects pets during the pooping and rolls around on my bath mat.
I have a broken animal

Just thought I'd share.
I have two cats that both do the same. I've had other cats previously who did also. Your cat seems pretty "normal" to me.

Does yours also announce to you when it has pooped? And continue to do so until you go check it out?
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Jun 18, 2020, 9:49:48 PM
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
I have a broken animal

Just thought I'd share.
I have two cats that both do the same. I've had other cats previously who did also. Your cat seems pretty "normal" to me.

Does yours also announce to you when it has pooped? And continue to do so until you go check it out?

Yeah this is a common cat thing. "Look what I made! It's magnificent! I hadda get a ladder to climb down from the top of it, it was so big!" ("I also didn't bother covering it up, come take a sniff!")
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
My cat has been doing this for 19 years lol
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
my cat does that too....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Mah meow meow does the same thing.
I think she's a voyeur and likes to watch.

I made the mistake of feeding her treats while I was eating dinner.
Now I have table guest every night, whether I want one or not.
She'll jump onto the chair next to me and then either rub her head against my elbow or paw my arm until I glance at her, at which point she'll pointedly stare at my food, and then look at me earnestly awaiting her share...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Jul 29, 2020, 11:04:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info