🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Hi Guys,
I missed the league start a few days and in my hurry I started with a summoner.
I never played one before and it was very lazy.
I found this awesome build guide and now Im trying to switch to this build, but I have some problems.

No problems with Mana, the damage is ok, I can clear red maps easy.
But sometimes I die at T12+ very fast :(
I know, I have to get more block and spell block chance now, thats ok, but how should I get 15k-20k armor????
I have armor gear, I'm level 90 and took the guide skill tree for the Hypothermie HoAsh build (only life and the right jewel node is missing). I have "second skin" and I try to get better cluster jewels, but I have 5k Armor now. How should it be possible to 3x - 4x this? Am I missing something?

Last edited by ttgott on Jul 3, 2020, 1:56:54 PM
Hi guys. I`m gonna sell some items and u can find it on trade site or whisp me.

So is this buildguide going to be updated or is it kinda half?
I am pretty much done with my gear. Megalomaniac is way to expensive, so that's the only thing missing.

Pretty much harvest crafted everything of what i wear. It's a pretty awesome league to get good gear.

My next goal is to upgrade the shield, but i'm still not sure how. Does anyone thought about how to harvest craft a good shield yet? Needing Life Augments in suffix and prefix is a pain in the *** and a shield has so many life augments i don't want to get aswell :3
Last edited by shokilicious on Jul 3, 2020, 7:47:09 PM
"
shokilicious wrote:
I am pretty much done with my gear. Megalomaniac is way to expensive, so that's the only thing missing.

Just curious if you paid 10ex+ for Calamitous Visions or if you snagged one early before they popped?
Getting the timeless jewel is a pain. Anyone has a good one for sale?
"

Just curious if you paid 10ex+ for Calamitous Visions or if you snagged one early before they popped?
Got it for 2ex the day before the prices exploded luckily

"
Giiraf wrote:
Your gear doesn't even look like you are near 85 chaos resistence. What do you need a timeless jewel for?
Other than that i bought one and used 2 divine orbs on it. Got 26% inc fire damage on Arcanist's dominion which is ok i think.
Last edited by shokilicious on Jul 4, 2020, 7:01:11 AM
"
shokilicious wrote:
"

Got it for 2ex the day before the prices exploded luckily

"
Giiraf wrote:
Your gear doesn't even look like you are near 85 chaos resistence. What do you need a timeless jewel for?
Other than that i bought one and used 2 divine orbs on it. Got 26% inc fire damage on Arcanist's dominion which is ok i think.

I would like to get the timeless jewel first. Since it has chance for things like resistances. Then after this its easy to get 90 chaos resist.

My helmet+belt+gloves (they are nothing special right now, just HP + resists) are easy upgrades for 30% chaos resist each for 90% resist.

I did buy one and divined it twice, but since they are ~15c each and there is many seeds i rather just buy one which is good for more expensive (but no gambling required).
How does a 6L setup like mine compare to this?
Volatile Dead - Detonate Dead - Spellslinger - Inspiration - Spell Cascade - Elemental Focus

I started running that when I saw it somewhere and it felt smoother than the original setup while leveling.. I was wondering how this setup compares.

Thanks!

I feel im almost done with the build, but still shit singletarget damage tbh...
Dont even know what to upgrade next for more damage (already have all clusters except megalomaniac and glorious vanity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info