What does Pog mean?

I keep seeing this in forum posts. Just one word “Pog”. Was it a floppy cap game in the 90s? I think it’s a drink too... passion orange guava? (Really tasty btw) but what’s it mean on the forums?
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2020, 12:42:34 AM
Play of the game.

It means "cool"
"
Play of the game.
Only in the context of being faced with an unstoppable stack of pogs that no normal slammer can topple, and therefore you bring out a Madcatz Arcade Stick to crush the mountain of worthless cardboard of diminished value due to market oversaturation and being able to eventually make your own.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Play of the game.
Only in the context of being faced with an unstoppable stack of pogs that no normal slammer can topple, and therefore you bring out a Madcatz Arcade Stick to crush the mountain of worthless cardboard of diminished value due to market oversaturation and being able to eventually make your own.

?
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
probably pogchamp emoji from twitch
"
thoddiver wrote:
I keep seeing this in forum posts. Just one word “Pog”. Was it a floppy cap game in the 90s? I think it’s a drink too... passion orange guava? (Really tasty btw) but what’s it mean on the forums?

It's a Twitch shitpost, means 'cool', sometimes a bit stronger than that.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
thoddiver wrote:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pog
*hunkers over stash, furiously rubbing alts and resonators and shellfish bits onto a bow clamped in a C-clamp over a crappy plastic folding table*

"POG"

*flexes shaper thicket bow full of t2 trash and useless deadweight element damage that's not dex stacking*

POG means "piece of garbage", mostly.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Pog basically sums up the brain death of an entire generation in three little letters.

Also dont confuse this with pawg, which is a whole other category.

Edit: also in a contest between pogchamp and KEKW, I dont know what I despise most.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 17, 2020, 12:27:16 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Pog basically sums up the brain death of an entire generation in three little letters.

Also dont confuse this with pawg, which is a whole other category.

Edit: also in a contest between pogchamp and KEKW, I dont know what I despise most.

That pales in comparison to the intracranial liquefactive necrosis that is "monka*" (insert keyboard mash letter of your choice at the end).
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info