Harvest Challenge Rewards

Great... for new players I guess
Thats actually looks amazing..
But please consider an option to add different reward type in next leagues.
Yurnero
"
Menysk wrote:
For most players the only ones that matter are the 12 and 24; as almost no one with a job has the time to sink into the ridiculous 36 grind. Shame, because the portal actually looks very nice.

So for what matters:
12 reward Footprints - Look Great
24 reward Cape - Terrible

My wife got the last few leagues always 36 and she has a full-time job with considerable amount of travel (with no way to play while not at home). It certainly isn't something you get done by playing just 20 hours per league, and it is something you have to set yourself as a goal and work towards (something I'm very bad at) .. but that someone with a job is not able to do these is just wrong. You guys don't lack time, you lack discipline.

(Same as I though, but that discipline is one of the traits that make my wife amazing.)
Great, they all look very appealing to me! :)

The only concern with footprints in general that they are not really visible in-game while playing anyways.

The cloak looks exciting but I would love the option to remove the awkward harvest pole which looks like you are carrying street lights on your back, please. :/
"
Serdoa wrote:
"
Menysk wrote:
For most players the only ones that matter are the 12 and 24; as almost no one with a job has the time to sink into the ridiculous 36 grind. Shame, because the portal actually looks very nice.

So for what matters:
12 reward Footprints - Look Great
24 reward Cape - Terrible

My wife got the last few leagues always 36 and she has a full-time job with considerable amount of travel (with no way to play while not at home). It certainly isn't something you get done by playing just 20 hours per league, and it is something you have to set yourself as a goal and work towards (something I'm very bad at) .. but that someone with a job is not able to do these is just wrong. You guys don't lack time, you lack discipline.

(Same as I though, but that discipline is one of the traits that make my wife amazing.)

I don't think it's so much a lack of discipline as it is RL Priorities.
But Congratulations on having a Wife who games; you got me beat on that one.
First time I'm really impressed by these in a while! Beautiful work! :D
36 challenges this league to go :) Hope they are not terrible:D
No, Thanks
These are pretty cool.

Like many other players I'm always pulling for something a little different but at least theyre really pretty this time
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
meh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info