Path of Exile: Harvest FAQ

Snoozefest
Delirious garden sounds interesting... And deadly...
Le Toucan Will Return
yay
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
good information!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
lets do it
"
iHaku wrote:
"
In Harvest, you'll be able to find a seed cache in each area. When you're within a certain range of it, roots will appear beneath your feet and point you toward it to help you easily locate it. Open the cache, collect the seeds and enter Oshabi's portal to plant them in the garden alongside collectors.

please explain to me why doing the initial collection is a thing we have to do? Cant you add a "Seed Storage" or whatever into the garden that we can collect the seeds from?

From how i understood it, we are disincentivised to imidiatly putting down all seeds we find anyway, and instead are encouraged to plan out the garden and then put down lots of seeds at once. so why whould i even want to have to pick up the seeds and enter the garden in the first place? Just put them in a storage unit passively whenever we find a seed cluster.

We already know how this is going to end, people will complain that they have to use extra stash space to store the seeds, because you once again "forgot" to add them to a stash tab (untill you release a seed tab for $ 2-3 weeks later)

"
Do seeds stack?
Yes, identical seeds of the same level will stack in your inventory and *in the seed storage within the grove*. The level will be displayed on the seed in your inventory.

I think you're miss informed friend. It was already stated many times that we won't have to buy any new tab for seeds because they are implementing a place for them already for FREE. But yeah picking up seeds from the ground instead of going straight to the seed stash seems pointles... We'll see.
Last edited by japaloco on Jun 4, 2020, 10:01:14 PM
"
iHaku wrote:
"
In Harvest, you'll be able to find a seed cache in each area. When you're within a certain range of it, roots will appear beneath your feet and point you toward it to help you easily locate it. Open the cache, collect the seeds and enter Oshabi's portal to plant them in the garden alongside collectors.

please explain to me why doing the initial collection is a thing we have to do? Cant you add a "Seed Storage" or whatever into the garden that we can collect the seeds from?

From how i understood it, we are disincentivised to imidiatly putting down all seeds we find anyway, and instead are encouraged to plan out the garden and then put down lots of seeds at once. so why whould i even want to have to pick up the seeds and enter the garden in the first place? Just put them in a storage unit passively whenever we find a seed cluster.

We already know how this is going to end, people will complain that they have to use extra stash space to store the seeds, because you once again "forgot" to add them to a stash tab (untill you release a seed tab for $ 2-3 weeks later)

Do seeds stack?
Yes, identical seeds of the same level will stack in your inventory and in the SEED STORAGE within the grove.

And confirmed in the ZiggyD QA session, there IS seed storage. You don't have to buy it.
Sales pitch for exalting levelling rares im not sure I see the value. Most rares are garbage to pick up with 2-3 stats you dont want. If they culled the light radius and other garbage stats to make them craft additions only you would have much more valuable rare bases to start crafting with. So adding one more stat improves it marginally is my guess.

Anyway Im a total crafting noob, never used an exalt on a craft as I never earn that currency that i can throw it away. POE has a lot of strengths but stubbornly wants crafting to be the way you get stuff or trade for most of us plebs.

Give us full blown blueprint recipes for actual items with a new rarity type of item and now you have poeple genuinely excited for a change. So what if it it stops the no-life streamer from making 300 exalts every league.

I spend a lot of money on games just not much on POE as its too focused on the 1%
Can we vendor seeds we dont want to get other seeds with different crafting options?
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info