New Brand Gems and Brand Changes in Path of Exile: Harvest

Less brand new stuff, more revamp news please
The new brands are really cool!

That nerf tho....
"
Relationship wrote:
So the development team said we want a bunch of new brands added to the game....but we don’t want people to play them.

How could we accomplish this?

They did a really good figuring out the solution.

Yes, exactly this. They gutted brands and the whole reason you play them with these changes. Naturally, instead of tuning down brand recall, they completely destroyed it. No refreshed duration AND a longer cooldown.

You guys need to learn how to make reasonable adjustments instead of removing things. I rarely comment, but this is just too much.
Pog
would love to see some more passives to promote more tankier builds
"
Relationship wrote:
So the development team said we want a bunch of new brands added to the game....but we don’t want people to play them.

How could we accomplish this?

They did a really good figuring out the solution.

I hope that the new AND old brands have been retuned somehow to feel decent in the absence of refreshing duration from recall, but recall seems like it's totally 100% dead.

This is super whiplash inducing.

Check out all these cool new brands!

Also we nerfed brand QoL into the STONEAGE.

Good luck!
"
mikoaski wrote:
Cool, but this is not the totem rework I've been expecting for the past handful of leagues.

Yea, archanist brand is being going to make spell totem obsolete, when its already not that great
Looking forward to some brand new builds here

Arcanist Brand + EK to vomit blades out, then 6L Blade Blast.
Le Toucan Will Return
I was planning on a Brand character in next league for my main. Was very excited. Back to the drawing board now.
Ok, we're done with Brands now; move on to good stuff about improving 2H attacks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info