[3.10]Odin´s Block ImpaleCyclone Gladiator Block and Destroy the Endgame! a very good Leaguestarter!

Hey guys I want to introduce my first build guide to you.

I was inspired by other guides so I just built my "own" one.

First of all you DONT NEED any Cluster Jewel!

This gladiator is user-friendly, has a very pleasant playstyle and is also suitable as a league starter and as an SSF HC character.

It can be very expensive to get the most out of it, but which build can't? With an investment of 5 ex, he can destroy the endgame EZ!

To make it easier, just watch the build video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZddjA4QmE&t=6s

POB-Link : https://pastebin.com/JeRtPw5D

My Current Gear can be better =) :

Spoiler

I hope you will enjoy the Small Video und give it a Like.

If you have any question feel free to ask =)

Also sorry for the bad english =)
Thanks to all
Last edited by DerOdin on Jun 8, 2020, 4:37:37 AM
Last bumped on Jun 15, 2020, 12:50:04 AM
Nice guide! Are you going to play this build for coming 3.11 harvest? Hope you can keep updating this guide with more detail such as gear,tree,gem,bandit,pantheon,ascendancy & etc from league starter to end game build.
Hey thx for the feedback. And yes im going to play this build in the upcoming league and will make a more detailed video about that.

Sorry but this was my first "guide" ever but i like it when you or someone says that i should go more detailed on it m so i will do that in the upcoming videos.

And yes i will keep it up2date =)

So thank you and happy Grinding =)
Hi!, i got the same build, u can make a good one with more dps using facebreaker and doing some changes to the passive tree and using differentes auras, i got 3k life but i can block some sirus hits with my build so, yours is really good but u can try with a good roll facebreaker, and obviusly, Rigwald's curse.
"
xKayfandar wrote:
Hi!, i got the same build, u can make a good one with more dps using facebreaker and doing some changes to the passive tree and using differentes auras, i got 3k life but i can block some sirus hits with my build so, yours is really good but u can try with a good roll facebreaker, and obviusly, Rigwald's curse.

Yes i could make that, but then it will not be "my Build" and it sounds maybe retarded but i do not like builds without a weapon =)

I like this build and it makes so much fun so i do not change that.
But thank you for your opinion.

Greetz
Nice build. By the way, there are a lot of similarities between your build and Poison's Blockman build. Poisom's build is what I used as a league starter for Delirium (and also got me consistent A8 sirus deathless runs). You may want to check the Blockman thread and contribute your knowledge there too. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2775490/page/1
Last edited by sefishbrat on Jun 14, 2020, 7:15:39 AM
Yeah another impale cyclone build, how original...
"
Vennto wrote:
Yeah another impale cyclone build, how original...

Cyclone is a very strong skill. Good dmg you cannot be stunned etc...

I know that there are many builds but with shield was "different for me" .

Cheers
Btw, I just checked your PoB and your linked gear setup and your build is almost exactly the same as Poisom's Blockman build (even gems and passive tree is almost the same). It might be a good idea to contribute/collaborate on that other thread? Just a suggestion.
Last edited by sefishbrat on Jun 15, 2020, 8:06:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info