We're holding a huge sale on helmet skins and helmet effects with almost 200 microtransactions available at discounted prices! Check out the full list of specials here.

The sale will run until Jun 02, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're looking for some points to spend on this weekend's sale we recommend checking out the Delirium Supporter Packs, before they leave the store forever!

Thank you so much for your support! We can't wait to show you what we've been working on. See you next week!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thanks
Saved
Good stuff
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
FOGGERS
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Thanks Bex.
Huge Helmet ? hmmmm ..
We haven't had a buy a MTX get a mystery box for free in awhile. My points is ready.

I only buy stuff if i really want it or with there is a free box.
we only got 1 from the current one.
Last edited by b4timert on May 29, 2020, 5:34:00 AM
ty!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I know you guys are super super super busy fixing console performance an qol on console. But, if you could find the the time to make some green helmet attachments, i would buy those :)
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
May be wrong place to post this> Vulkan, when alt tabbed for longer than 5 minutes, crashes when return. Cant make any trade when afk this way
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on May 29, 2020, 12:10:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info