How players play Chinese PoE version?

What the topic says
Might aswell try the china realm, any clues on how to proceed?
Last bumped on May 29, 2020, 2:07:19 AM
Nevermind i realized that China's PoE is literally garbage with PG13 and some casual bullshit
"
shadowthedead wrote:
Nevermind i realized that China's PoE is literally garbage with PG13 and some casual bullshit

???, what do you mean by that?
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
"
shadowthedead wrote:

Probably referring to having to change skeletons and zombies (and other depictions of the living dead) for the Chinese market. That stuff is a no-no in China. Blizzard had to go as far as changing Death Knights to Void Knights and making a bunch of alterations to the Forsaken models in WoW to sell the game there.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
Makillda wrote:
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
"
shadowthedead wrote:

Probably referring to having to change skeletons and zombies (and other depictions of the living dead) for the Chinese market. That stuff is a no-no in China. Blizzard had to go as far as changing Death Knights to Void Knights and making a bunch of alterations to the Forsaken models in WoW to sell the game there.

That's why they have less gun shooting and suicide there?
What concerns me most is the ping to chinese server (from europe), anyone has any idea?
"
tntmux wrote:

That's why they have less gun shooting and suicide there?

Nobody knows.

"
tntmux wrote:

What concerns me most is the ping to chinese server (from europe), anyone has any idea?

Ping was constant 200 during the recent china race.
Second-class poe gamer
Being able to have some exclusive advantages of the Chinese version, such as the selective auto-pickup or the automatic opening of doors etc. as it seems in some specific videos, are a tempting thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info