[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

officially asking for help

tried Sirus A7 last night, couldn't kill him.. used all 5 portals

I can dodge him, not get hit, even stand in and take a punch or 2, but I just can't burn him down.. finally get killed after 2 or 3 or 4 rounds of the 4 spoke death rays and him bouncing all around once he gets down to 1/4

here is my current pob

https://pastebin.com/EVxzcus0

yes, I need to fix my rings and amulet, cash flow problems.. but a 100 or 200 more life isn't going to fix this

I die constantly in high juiced maps.. and its insta deaths. In a previous league I played a max block storm brand archmage, with just as much blocking and such, and he was unkillable, except for reflects and doing stupid things

I'm missing something major here, as she is more of a glass cannon. I can stand in against the spikies in 1 map, and in the next, I'm dead.

you are missing the reduced curse effect suffix on both of ur rings. Curses are killing you because of coward's legacy.

Imo you could also solve this with a belt enchant (the consecr. ground one) and with picking up sanctum of thought

Edit: Just saw that you dont play a templar - so the belt enchant is not a possible solution
Last edited by HammerHardy on Feb 27, 2021, 6:39:30 AM
Unless he uses a consecrated ground flask...
I league started with my budget version of this build, as an elementalist witch, then went on an altoholic spree. Once I had some currency I came back to her, and I just killed Sirius for the first time ever! I even did it on A5 because I forgot to remove my watchstones, haha. I tanked quite a few DIE beams because I didnt know how to track where he is, but lived. This build has taken me the farthest ever in my POE history.

Edit: Last night did my first 20 wave simulacrum, 1 death, woot.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Mar 2, 2021, 10:54:12 AM
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 2, 2021, 2:50:47 PM
"
officially asking for help

tried Sirus A7 last night, couldn't kill him.. used all 5 portals

I can dodge him, not get hit, even stand in and take a punch or 2, but I just can't burn him down.. finally get killed after 2 or 3 or 4 rounds of the 4 spoke death rays and him bouncing all around once he gets down to 1/4

here is my current pob

https://pastebin.com/EVxzcus0

yes, I need to fix my rings and amulet, cash flow problems.. but a 100 or 200 more life isn't going to fix this

I die constantly in high juiced maps.. and its insta deaths. In a previous league I played a max block storm brand archmage, with just as much blocking and such, and he was unkillable, except for reflects and doing stupid things

I'm missing something major here, as she is more of a glass cannon. I can stand in against the spikies in 1 map, and in the next, I'm dead.

You seem vulnerable but from all other curses.
Last edited by chrischoi on Mar 2, 2021, 9:56:44 PM
Why would you wear Cowards Legacy, not mitigate the increased effect of curse's on you, and then wonder why you die all the time? Really kind of bizarre : /. And Cinderswallow with Ele Focus....
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 3, 2021, 2:09:50 AM
Just reached my personal goal of defeating all bosses/invitations using this build. Basically done with the league at this point.

my final thoughts on the elementalist version of this build:-

nigh invulnerable during mapping (except for map mods with reduced chance to block where you have to be 'slightly' careful). I don't even bother with freeze immunity.

decent clear speed especially once you get enough cast speed. Haven't tried timing myself but I can probably clear t16 atoll in 3 minutes or less (without doing rituals). Valdo farming with this build is a beauty as you can just jump in the middle of the harbinger pack. Delirious 100 is achievable if your total incinerate level is at least 29

bosses

At this point I have around 8-9mil dps during optimal conditions so while I am not able to insta-gibb most bosses, I can at least focus on dodging shit without worrying about the fight lasting too long.

sirus: easy
maven: easy
elder: lol (just facetank everything)
shaper: doable (but you have to dodge sometimes)
uber-atziri: doable (but you have to keep dodging)
feared: extremely difficult (barely manage to clear a white one with 1 portal left)
cortex: lol
hidden: lol (just facetank everything)

the rest are trivially easy.

For context, my build has about 55 exalts -60 exalts put into it.

https://pastebin.com/5PZSKTXN

I believe it is almost perfect. Just need to tweak the rings, gauntlet and amulets to add in + 2 minimum frenzy charge and more life and lastly to get awakened hextouch.

Notable gear:-

anyway it has been a lot of fun this league. I'll probably come back to this a few leagues from now.
Last edited by ugamugi on Mar 7, 2021, 4:18:44 AM
My Pob: https://pastebin.com/Rv5EcLdQ

13.7Mil dps on Sirus A9, without vaal RF.
Last edited by BonecoDeNeveBR on Mar 7, 2021, 9:35:03 PM
"
My Pob: https://pastebin.com/Rv5EcLdQ

13.7Mil dps on Sirus A9, without vaal RF.

Interesting pathing, especially dropping the mana nodes and steelwood stance. Will probably copy it.

Would have loved to have rings like yours but my ocd won't allow to craft it without having balanced resistence (for wise oak).

I'm also curious about cinderswallow flask and bottled faith.

Sold my bottled faith as I thought the extra crit would be a waste but perhaps I should have swapped atziri's promise with it. As for cinderswallow, is it just for the onslaught + some minor added bonus?
Last edited by ugamugi on Mar 8, 2021, 11:34:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info