[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Teufelskerl wrote:
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
tobymacx wrote:
Any new update to the paste bin with the tree changing?

Hey!

The skill tree has barely changed for the build, luckily.
Biggest difference is that we get the Glancing Blows-node directly on the tree now, so no need for the Timeless jewel anymore.

Would recommend for now getting a rare jewel with life/armour/resist/dmg in this slot, but I might experiment with another Timeless jewel here...

https://pastebin.com/HVW7c0Ys

PoB has been updated, as well as the jewel-section.

Will continue to update.

The pastebin doesnt work, can you update please? :)

Hey,

To make a quote from another forum post:
"
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Legendary_AK wrote:
Hey OP - I'm trying to put the 3.11 Pastebin link into POB and I'm getting an error. Guessing I just need to wait for the POB devs to update it? It says it's up to date but I don't believe it :D
Default POB is broken, you need the community version. https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Hi everyone!
is there any alternative for incinerate?
I'm looking for something that doesn't require a lot of standing still.
I chose this build as my starter and I am really impressed with outcome.
I bought Cerbersu Limb (10c) and Aegis (25c), rest of my items are crap. Only with that and 5L i can easily farm up to T5 maps without capped all res.
My items:
Last edited by SadSong on Jun 21, 2020, 4:31:39 AM
"
Expert322 wrote:
Hi everyone!
is there any alternative for incinerate?
I'm looking for something that doesn't require a lot of standing still.

Hey!

Well, this build is entirely focussed on the ability to stand still, so no xD

That's the nature of Channeled skills I'm afraid :)

Greetz
giving this build a go but just a question about skills, even though i might already know the answer but any checks with maybe going CWC for maybe Incinerate CWC Firestorm or Scorching ray? or Inincerate is the better spell ?
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
giving this build a go but just a question about skills, even though i might already know the answer but any checks with maybe going CWC for maybe Incinerate CWC Firestorm or Scorching ray? or Inincerate is the better spell ?

I'm currently using cwc and firestorm and its working pretty well. I'm not to maps yet though, so i'm not sure how well it'll carry to endgame.

I'm considering swapping to winters orb or something cause incinerate just feels a bit slow
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

I'm currently using cwc and firestorm and its working pretty well. I'm not to maps yet though, so i'm not sure how well it'll carry to endgame.

I'm considering swapping to winters orb or something cause incinerate just feels a bit slow

ah ok, just thinking of like Scorching Ray to lower Resist then Firestorm ontop of that could be nice well will give it a go when i hit act 4 and try for myself going with that sweet Shaper Beam Scorching Ray :D

*update*

tryed SR - CWC - Firstorm and well it kinda felt cool but Incinerate seems to do alot more dps then CWC combo might try incinerate cwc and see but yeah sticking to 6L incincerate for now :P
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jun 22, 2020, 12:02:13 PM
So, elemental overload got reworked to be a flat 50% increase in elemental damage, does this effect the build in any major way?
Last edited by Ascavar on Jun 22, 2020, 1:51:40 PM
"
Ascavar wrote:
So, elemental overload got reworked to be a flat 50% increase in elemental damage, does this effect the build in any major way?

Hey,

It hasn't gotten reworked AFAIK?
Just checked the skill tree to be sure.
"
Ascavar wrote:

i think you are thinking of the Divine Judgement node to the left of Templar start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info