[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
"
Claeysken wrote:

Thanks everyone for all the help!

beautiful!! Much cleaner.

I am breaking my "check for update" button on POB but it has to be any time now :)

stoudtlr and I will post our updated versions when it updates and if you can update your Elementalist, we should be good to go!

Just checked that too, weird that the update for PoB isn't available yet.

Sorry for the late replies btw, I litterally got home from work 20min ago xD
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
"
Claeysken wrote:

Thanks everyone for all the help!

beautiful!! Much cleaner.

I am breaking my "check for update" button on POB but it has to be any time now :)

stoudtlr and I will post our updated versions when it updates and if you can update your Elementalist, we should be good to go!

Just checked that too, weird that the update for PoB isn't available yet.

Sorry for the late replies btw, I litterally got home from work 20min ago xD

Looks good to me to except maybe right before the intro add a note to only follow gems,gear, etc from below if playing elementalist. For the other two versions check the pob links.
"
stoudtlr wrote:

Looks good to me to except maybe right before the intro add a note to only follow gems,gear, etc from below if playing elementalist. For the other two versions check the pob links.

the skills for Elementalist don't even match any more. The original guide was written ages ago for Inquisitor. We made a bunch of changes when we switched to elementalist and then even more last league when the tree changed and we had to add Tempest Shield.

Long story short: Everything after "Intro" is all old information and won't match any of the 3 versions but still has lots of good info.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 4, 2022, 1:52:48 PM
almost there!!

==============

LocalIdentity
@Localldentity
·
10m
Getting all the new data into PoB was the easiest of any league I can remember. PoB patch out very soon
"
"
stoudtlr wrote:

the skills for Elementalist don't even match any more. The original guide was written ages ago for Inquisitor. We made a bunch of changes when we switched to elementalist and then even more last league when the tree changed and we had to add Tempest Shield.

Long story short: Everything after "Intro" is all old information and won't match any of the 3 versions but still has lots of good info.

Also done!
"

ok, so just a note saying gems and gear are from 3.12 (or whatever). use one of the three POB's above for current versions?

Edit: what Claey already did. lol. Looks good!
Last edited by stoudtlr on Feb 4, 2022, 1:57:23 PM
So we will be looking at around 65-70% more damage then, which is kind of insane.
"
jeekudo92 wrote:
So we will be looking at around 65-70% more damage then, which is kind of insane.

we theory crafted 48% more damage. We are still waiting for the POB update so that we can see what the higher levels for Incinerate will be.
"
"
jeekudo92 wrote:

we theory crafted 48% more damage. We are still waiting for the POB update so that we can see what the higher levels for Incinerate will be.

This was for gem level 20, we are using level 28.

this what GGG posted:

Adjust the hit damage growth of most spells. The majority of spells gained around 45% more damage at gem level 20, resulting in up to 60% more damage by gem level 25.

based on this we know it has to be higher than 60%
Last edited by jeekudo92 on Feb 4, 2022, 2:02:21 PM
"
jeekudo92 wrote:
"
"
jeekudo92 wrote:

This was for gem level 20, we are using level 28.

this what GGG posted:

Adjust the hit damage growth of most spells. The majority of spells gained around 45% more damage at gem level 20, resulting in up to 60% more damage by gem level 25.

based on this we know it has to be higher than 60%

We wanted to stay on the low side until we see the update instead of getting our hopes up, but you're right, the DPS buff might be even more than we are thinking. We should hopefully have that answer real soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info