Guys, I'm was just lookin for tape

First off ^^^ intentional.

I was lookin for tape cause I heard of buffing GH controller buttons to make them more responsive. I found a whole bunch of liquor though, it was pretty hype. I also found milk filters, which I used to buff the buttons.

I'm now borderline completely shitfaced and rippin up Clone Hero. I just set my record, 94% on TtFaF (I dunno if "and" gets capitalized in acronyms), while fairly trashed. I'm probably gonna demolish it while sober now.

I now officially proclaim myself a monster. More importantly though, I found a liquor stash, and oh boy, am I excited about that. I live in a house with a ton of people who don't really drink, but buy lots of liquors for that rare occasion they feel like taking a shot or two.

Most importantly though, if you play CH, I'm sure someone here must to some extent, buff your buttons. Open up the guitar and put a layer of something between the buttons and circuit board, it makes an insane difference. It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do it's a ton better.

Spoiler
For those of you thinking, 94%? People have been 100%ing it for years. I'm not at all accurate, I can't hold a beat worth shit. I'm hands down by far the fastest button presser in the world though. I've been wanting to get it guinness certified, I'm waiting until I perfect it to the point nobody will ever beat it though.

Spoiler 2:
Spoiler
Wow, glad I took like half a dozen proof readings in this. I'm sure I'm missing something though.

Edit: Found one. Lol. Edit again: Found another. I'ma go back to playing now. So Much Edit: Wow, typing is fairly hard right now. I realized I capitalized "the" in TtFaF, Had to come back to correct that.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on May 22, 2020, 6:11:59 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2020, 7:15:46 PM
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
Spoiler 2:
Spoiler
Wow, glad I took like half a dozen proof readings in this. I'm sure I'm missing something though.

Edit: Found one. Lol. Edit again: Found another. I'ma go back to playing now. So Much Edit: Wow, typing is fairly hard right now. I realized I capitalized "the" in TtFaF, Had to come back to correct that.

& this is why we don't drink and type, kids.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info