Development Stories - Creating Synthesis Lore

Bring Synthesis back you cowards

but for the love of god, rework the crafting and rewards.
Especially the crafting.
Oh and lore-wise who cares. The elder has already been defeated yet we still have the fragments?
Hey, what about the characters having no comments past act 4? Including Marauder and Templar killing their own gods. that's a far bigger lore concern.
And PoE 2 will break it too, its not like there will be a separate endgame... is it?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 21, 2020, 7:31:12 AM
please bring back the memory nexus mechanic. Crafting items can go away. The mechanic was awesome but lackluster. We need infinite memory caps, longer paths to rewards with custom spawn in case you disconnect. please think about reworking the synthesis mechanic and bring it back like bestiary, thank you devs
Fix bugs and make core !!!!
Fun fact i actually miss this league and the lore was nice, and deep i miss lore in delirium..
It be possible to make Cavas back? As a extended lore to the new end game quests.
The Brain line is ok but it lack some deep and explenation in comparsion to cavas..
Last edited by Dawbra on May 21, 2020, 8:24:39 AM
I remember synth league well: How I had just stand & wait till "blah blah blah" was verbaly vomited every 5 min while I was interacting with it by old people ramble. No skipping, all bs monolog. I gotta tell you that it was the biggest fail i've seen to that point & it made me very sad. Again, when you gonna learn that "quantity of a story is not equal quality" Please, don't make any more stories, hire a qualified writer. It is embarrasing to even talk about such basics, but none of you read the feedback so how will you ever know that "story" is that bad & yes it is so bad that I uninstalled the game at that time. I can't believe that you still waste time on story in a league while the end game been changed multiple times & will change again. Frankly, league doesn't need story or even one-liners voice overs - just good gameplay. Get your priorities right. I had enough reading how great your "story" is when it just unskipable load of rubbish that not only adds nothing to the game, but spoils gameplay & to be reminded how great u think it is. Finaly, why u still talking about synth for the "n" time? Do u have nothing better to do? Focus on new league not one that was a massive flop 4 leagues ago.
"
Niiyos wrote:
I remember synth league well: How I had just stand & wait till "blah blah blah" was verbaly vomited every 5 min while I was interacting with it by old people ramble. No skipping, all bs monolog. I gotta tell you that it was the biggest fail i've seen to that point & it made me very sad. Again, when you gonna learn that "quantity of a story is not equal quality" Please, don't make any more stories, hire a qualified writer. It is embarrasing to even talk about such basics, but none of you read the feedback so how will you ever know that "story" is that bad & yes it is so bad that I uninstalled the game at that time. I can't believe that you still waste time on story in a league while the end game been changed multiple times & will change again. Frankly, league doesn't need story or even one-liners voice overs - just good gameplay. Get your priorities right. I had enough reading how great your "story" is when it just unskipable load of rubbish that not only adds nothing to the game, but spoils gameplay & to be reminded how great u think it is. Finaly, why u still talking about synth for the "n" time? Do u have nothing better to do? Focus on new league not one that was a massive flop 4 leagues ago.

i dont play Synthesis league because dont have time for playing in that time but watching video can observe is good league and devs have much effort make,so bring back =)
In middle of Synthesis i went at party, after party i was back and mad that Synthesis wasnt in core :( It was best league
Is it often the case that the league mechanic drives the lore?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 21, 2020, 12:51:35 PM
If you understood Synthesis mechanics and were paying attention while you were playing it was one of the best leagues. It was like an entire game in just that one league mechanic. I still can't believe it never went core >.< Making your way through a giant map that you designed including rewards and difficulty was one of the best experiences. 8 memories out the Cortex fight waited and it felt good to complete cause you put in work to get there. I'm super glad I played it all the way through and got my synth wings. As you can see I'm still slacking ultra hard on Delirium and it's not cause the content is hard. It's cause it's unfulfilling. No story, no answers to chase, no real goals and everything might as well be nameless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info