Community Showcase

"
"
Kutuzovh wrote:
cute
now make synthesis go core :>

If we can get synth uniques and bosses without all the synth crap then that's the best of both worlds.

Isn't all that available via Zana?

And screw Synthesis going core.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
They're all excellent but Solaris is my favourite.
"
TyrantAdro wrote:
Cool, now can we talk about why the chinese client players get so much more stuff than the rest of the player base? GGG cant comment on any of the reddit posts about the topic, i wonder why?

Those Reddit posts, as well as the posts on the topic here, also have a lot of dissenting voices pushing against the idea of making the global realm more like the Chinese one. There's only a couple of relatively uncontroversially accepted pluses (like the death log and in-game planner), and even those are mostly dismissed as nice-to-have but hardly as important or game-changing as some seem to be trying to make them out as being. There's very little GGG can commit to adding from the Chinese client that wouldn't ruffle a lot of feathers, which puts them in a pretty tough spot. This is hardly a case of community cohesion.
"
"
Kutuzovh wrote:
cute
now make synthesis go core :>

If we can get synth uniques and bosses without all the synth crap then that's the best of both worlds.

Add Fractured items to that. I'm agnostic about the Synthesizer, but Fractured items on their own are still awesome for crafting, especially for newer players who may be nervous about the huge RNG involved in the crafting process.

Also, a lot of people miss the lore aspect of Synthesis, and adding that back also doesn't require bringing back the Synthesizer.
That Twilight Strand painting is amazing! Props to your mom, and i want her to paint me one too lol
Love that nine tails fox painting omg
Great work all around. Thanks to everyone for submitting those!!
Hot damn that nine tailed fox is noice!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
le nightmare toucan has arrived
the nine tail is an eight tail.... add 1 tail or disqualified !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info