Winners of the Screenshot Competition

Congratulations to all winners! There were some really nice screenshots.
Almost every entry in 6-20 is better than the cyclone witch, how did that get to the top?
Congratulations to all winners! There's a screenshot I really like one but too bad it doesn't get into the list

from "dohh2008"
Yay :)

Congrats to all!

Can't wait for the next one.
So it's screenshot/photoshop competition. Just like I said in the first post about this. Also MTX is apparently mandatory.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
predtechi.ser wrote:
Although I was in the top 20, but I was not happy with the choice of the screenshot, I did not pin my hopes on it. As in General, the results of the contest are sad, the top 5 did not deserve to win!
GGG has no taste! T_T

It's a pity one of my other screenshots didn't win.

Spoiler

This is so good. Amazing to see how real screenshots can look grat without any effects or post-processing.
"
eroskox wrote:
Congratulations everyone. I ask only that next time please stop saying that editing screenshots are prohibited because everyone used programs to edit their images a lot. I accommodated myself to rules, that one isn't allowed to do it, and all screens are edited in programs. Hopeless following rules of the play.

Sorry for bad english, greetings.

I, for one, did not edit my screenshot submissions.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Ggg just picked random winners, don’t know why I did my
moreover, I noticed this similarly, not only with respect to this competition, but also others, some kind of frivolity on their part?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on May 8, 2020, 11:23:25 AM
as someone who's gone to school for art and photography, it feels like y'all didn't even really look at these and just chose winners randomly? it's not that some of them aren't good, but more that you set rules and then completely ignored them.

"It's okay to use photoshop to fix tiny problems with the image, but please don't manipulate the screenshots to the extent that they look different than the game does."

- some of these are clearly over-manipulated, they didn't just remove the UI.

"Your submission will be judged based on its artistic composition, colouring, lighting and how well it represents Path of Exile. If your submission is not artistic then it should be entertaining or thought provoking."

- quite a few of these are lacking multiple of those things but somehow they still beat out dozens of other submissions. seems suspect.

In conclusion, I appreciate the thought behind the competition but maybe next time be a little more truthful when you set the rules so it can be a fair competition instead of random chance.
~ jongkittae ~
I agree Jongkittae.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info