So I made a Path of Exile t-shirt!

I wanted a Path of Exile shirt, but I don't like logos or text and I wanted something I could wear in public, so I decided to make my own.

Just got it today, had it printed through Spreadshirt. The quality seems really good. I'll let you know how it holds up after a few washes but they seem to have a decent reputation.

::Ninja edit:: It is the right way round, it's a mirror photo >.>

What do you guys think?

::edit::
People seem to maybe want one for themselves, so it's on my spreadshirt. http://gamerscloset.spreadshirt.com/ The one I made for myself is a v-neck but I put it on standard American Apparel on the site. They have cheaper shirts but I like AA... If anyone wants it on something else just let me know and I can add it. If this is not okay just let me know and I'll take it down.
Last edited by Rii on Mar 23, 2013, 9:43:09 PM
Niceee
I think you have a nice body.
IGN: WangMan
But how many fusings did it take?
IGN: NuzzyFipples
Thumbs up!

Looks good.

edit: you have a nice body.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Mar 23, 2013, 8:43:48 PM
I'll buy it for tree fiddy exalts.

I like it that much.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Sold!!!

Where do I throw my money?
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
Sold!!!

Where do I throw my money?

at his body
IGN: WangMan
"
rogerw1993 wrote:
I think you have a nice body.

don't forget to bring a towel!.. you don't want to get that keyboard all sticky

Edit: fap... fap... fap.. .. fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Last edited by AintCare on Mar 23, 2013, 8:55:35 PM
Meh, looks like ES. Don't want.