[3.10] Bergerbrush's Blade Inquisitor - Project Builds

Hello everyone! My name is Bergerbrush and this build is a part of my "Project Builds" where I try to make a viable Build out of every ascendancy in the game that can get you from zero to hero. My plan is that you should be able to start this Build with no investment or as a League Starter and work your way up to Red Maps on an extreme budget. Invest as you play along and be able to clear up to Red Maps including bosses and later with heavier investment be able to clear mostly all endgame content.

If you have any questions regarding the Build or suggestions feel free to contact me in my Twitch Stream as I am a Fulltime Streamer.

https://www.twitch.tv/bergerbrush

Pros and Cons

+ Nice & Fun Map Clearing with Bladefall
+ Strong Single Target DPS
+ League Start Viable
+ Good overall eHP

- Cannot do any Reflect Maps
- Can't facetank packs of mobs
- Reduced Regen Maps feels bad

What is Project Builds?

Spoiler

Project Builds is a Project I made where I try to make a decent Build out of every Ascendancy in the game that is playable for anyone at any given point in the league to where you can build your character out of nothing and work your way through all the content in the game.

I will try to make different Leveling Guides for every Character in the game and then the Build Guides such as this one takes of from us Killing Act 10 Kitava. Where you can start mapping with ease in White Maps and work your way up to Early Red Maps. Then I will continue to guide you with upgrading your character to finish the whole Atlas and then progressively work your way towards finishing nearly all Content in Path of Exile.

It needs to be said though that some Ascendancies perform better than others. And most of the time it completely depends on your current investments. For example this Build is the "Inquisitor" ascendancy. And Inquisitor generally have strong pretty strong damage overall because of their Elemental Penetration but sadly doesn't get that great of defenses apart from our extra Energy Shield regeneration. Our Ascendancy choices in this character gives us great damage, decent Energy Shield regeneration and Elemental Ailments Immunity.

I also do my best to stay away from the classic Meta skills as much as I can. Therefor you will not be seeing "Cyclone Skill" for every single character but may still see them sometimes.

Information about the Build

Spoiler

What can you expect?

With this Build you get some great Clear Speed with a large Bladefall and pretty good single target also when you pair Bladefall with Bladeblast. It's very cheap overall and in Phase 3 it gets a bit more expensive but not too bad.

"Phase 1" should get you through T1-T12 maps atleast. You need to invest a little bit into some very Cheap Uniques and a bit of filler gear to start the base of your character and then you will progressively work your way through white, yellow and red maps as your character and your skill gems level up.

"Phase 2" we take all the currency we generated and start investing more into the character to increase its overall defensives and single target DPS and start working up towards Tier 16 maps.

"Phase 3" Even more currency generated we start working at the min-max part version of the Build and we push our character so we can start doing all endgame content.

What kind of playstyle is this?

You just walk around the map and drop a Bladefall on every pack on enemies and they just explode. And if there is an exceptionally tanky Rare mob you pop 1 Bladeblast and they usually gets destroyed.

You need to do your best to stay away from mobs though when you are map clearing as the build doesn't have any real mitigation for hits or any dodge or anything like that. So all the damage from mobs hits pretty hard. But our character has a pretty nice eHP Pool so you don't have to be too scared either.

For Bosses we just spam a ton of Bladefall, dodge what ever hit/ability they are doing and then pop Bladeblast and then repeat. Our main bossing damage comes from Bladeblast.

Bladeblast is an ability that pops any lingering blades that are left by an ability that can spawn blades and we spawn our blades with Bladefall. So the more you spam Bladefall the stronger the Bladeblast will be.

question?

Showcasing & Videos

Spoiler

GIF & Videos about the Build showcasing Bossing/Map Clear/Build overall and so on :)

Leveling Guide

Spoiler

video about how to level spell casters in poe and general info about it, (can be used in other guidefs too)

Phase 1 - Act 10 Kitava to Early Red Maps

Spoiler

Congratulations! You made it past Act 10 Kitava and are now ready for the Endgame in Path of Exile. Make sure to watch these videos below if you do not know how to prepare for the Endgame or where to start!

Here is a Video to help you Prepare for Mapping after Defeating Act 10 Kitava!

"video of map system/atlas and so on"

Bandits Quest in Act 2

Spoiler

Your 2 options in the "Deal with the Bandits" quest in Act 2.

Either KILL ALL Bandits and recieve 2 Skill Points from Eramir

This is good because we can utalize 2 More Skill Points in our Skill Tree for more damage or life, or other good Skill Nodes.

And your second choice is..

SAVE ALLIRA Saving Alira and Killing the other 2 Bandits will give us a hidden buff from Alira that gives 5 Mana Regenerated per second & +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier & +15% to all Elemental Resistances

This is also good because for League Starts it can be really good to get some extra Resistances as it is usually very tough to balance your resists after killing Act 10 Kitava.

It is also good overall for builds such as ours where we perhaps use a lot of Unique Items that doesn't give us Elemental Resistances and we rely on very few Gear pieces to get our resistances up. Alira also gives a decent damage boost from the Global Critical Strike Multiplier and the Mana Regeneration is OK in some situations.

Ascendancy

Spoiler

Video of Labyrinth & Trials Explanation

1st / Normal Labyrinth: Righteous Providence
2nd / Cruel Labyrinth: Inevitable Judgement
3rd / Merciless Labyrinth: Sanctuary
4th / Eternal Labyrinth: Pious Path

Skill Tree & Path of Building

Spoiler

skill tree here

Phase 1 PoB ~ Level 85: PoB here

Gem Links

Spoiler

IMPORTANT - You always wanna try to keep your Gems atleast Level 20 with 20% Quality unless I specifically say something different. If the Gems in this Guide don't have 20/20 Gems it is because I don't have those myself and can therefor not link them in this Guide.

5 Link

gems

6-Link

gems

Auras

gems

Curse on Hit Setup

gems

4-Link Totem for Single Target Damage

gems

Movement Skills

gems

Utility & Extra

gems

Gear

Spoiler

- Weapons -
weapon

CHEAP - text

- Body Armour -
body armour

CHEAP - text

- Helmet -
helmet

CHEAP - text

-Amulet-

CHEAP - AMULET PEPEG

ANNOINT - text

- Rings -
rings

CHEAP - text

- Gloves -
gloves

CHEAP~MEDIUM Prize text

- Belt -
belt

CHEAP~MEDIUM Prize text

- Boots -
boots

CHEAP - text

- Flasks -
flasks

CHEAP~MEDIUM Prize text

I have the "Increased Critical Strike Chance during Flask Effet" craft. Just ask me on Stream and I can craft it for you.

- Jewels -
jewels

CHEAP - text

Phase 2 - Tier 16 & Early Bossing

Spoiler

Spoiler

Phase 2 Skill Tree ~ Level 90

PoB for Phase 2:

Main Item Upgrades

Spoiler

Staff & Helmet

Phase 3 - All Endgame Content

Spoiler

Spoiler

Phase 3 Skill Tree ~ Level 95

PoB for Phase 3:

Main Item Upgrades

Spoiler

6-Link Staff, Curse Ring & Enlighten 3

Last edited by Bergerbrush on May 7, 2020, 4:48:16 PM
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2020, 7:38:33 AM
reserved
what is this bullshit
"
Jval wrote:
what is this bullshit

Well, it's a build I was working on last League, and then things happend IRL and I wasn't able to finalize this Guide. Will work on this character again for Harvest though and hopefully finish the Guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info