The Dragon Hunter Herald Effect

Waiting so much for polaris sale GGG please
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hot stuff!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Best Herald mtxes for each Herald (imo) -

Dragon Hunter for Herald of Purity

Faith Guard for Herald of Ash

Automaton for Herald of Thunder

Sunprism for Herald of Ice

Celestial for Herald of Agony
Cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
The effect LOOKS great, but one thing that popped to mind when I was watching this was... "Wow, it's be really nice if we could select alternate colors for these."

I mean, not even any slightly-altered replacement textures; even a "chroma shift" slider would be nice. Visually, some of these look really impressive (Great job by the artists!) but I can definitely see how a lot of folk might prefer a different color choice for some of this.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
the herald MTX are always the best ones they release!! i feel you actually get your monies worth
Last edited by Chunu0327 on May 6, 2020, 11:56:53 AM
"
Quote_a wrote:
What's going on with the price on Herald MTX? Every single Herald MTX(besides the Herald of Ash-only ones) cost 125 points until last league's mystery box, when the White Herald was valued at 110 points. Then later that league, Demonic Herald was released for just 100 points. A couple of weeks ago, the Stygian Herald released for the regular 125 points. And now this one comes out for 130 points?

Why the consistency for the last few years, but now it's varying between each new one released?

easy answer: herald stacking is very popular this league and they want to milk customers as much as possible
"
Exile009 wrote:
Best Herald mtxes for each Herald (imo) -

Dragon Hunter for Herald of Purity

Faith Guard for Herald of Ash

Automaton for Herald of Thunder

Sunprism for Herald of Ice

Celestial for Herald of Agony

imo just let us use multiple heralds mtx on one herald already.... same for cyclone kek
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on May 6, 2020, 6:01:38 PM
O.o dragon herald also works fine with ice herald
ash and ice are pretty solid on this one actually, good shit.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info