Softcore W/ Mods

Hey guys, I was wondering if there would be any interest in a private league with all the monster mods on it for the next 2 or so weeks. I like the added challenge those mods give in early maps and wanted to know if others would like to join.

The mods that WON'T be included are:
Famine
No Stash
Magic/Rare drops disabled
No vending

Edit: Also getting rid of the reduced resistance mod since that one might be a bit annoying what with the mobs already being tougher and all that.

And even though it isn't going to be enforced , I'd prefer people to stay away from stuff like arch mage/Cyclone/Summons/Herald stacking (At least for unless the last few days). Not going to be a big deal if you do play them but it kinda defeats the purpose of this sorta league imo.

Discord: https://discord.gg/qeeQZhb

Global 9212
League: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Half+Chub/Lq8qYGdozYkA3-K77V9_

Edit: League will be up around Monday at noon EST. Again i'll be keeping an eye out as more people get interested in case we need slots/extensions for the league.

Edit2: Added a crowdfund for now, might pay out of pocket if a bunch more people want spots doe
Last edited by The_Addict on May 11, 2020, 12:20:12 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2020, 1:52:54 PM
i would definitely be interested in something like this !
I would love to play a no magic/rare league but I would play either way most likely
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
yea im down, only mod i hate is no stash, that is so annoying, other than that fine with any other
This looks fun, a challenging league minus the annoying mods
keen
I'd be interested to participate.
what is the global chat for the league?
Oh right, i forgot about that haha. Global 9212
Hey guys! Invite me please. Can throw in some coins if needed.
What’s everyone playing? Never tried those “hard” mods :)
And do we have a goal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info