Surrounded by flowers and sharp blades, the new Champion's Hideout represents Daresso's Arena from Act Four. Enhance the atmosphere of this hideout by adding the glorious Arcane Throne Decoration and Black Statues. A couple of Gold Lions or Fire Lions would also fit the gladiator's theme just right. Watch the video of the Champion's Hideout below or click here to get yours.

This weekend we're also discounting every type of Stash Tab, including the Delve Tab, Unique Collection Tab, Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs (PC only)! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at May 05, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

By the way, the 2nd and 3rd day of Method Rush Race Season start at 9am PDT on May 2nd and May 3rd respectively. The event features 11 separate boss rushes where players have to start at level 1 and fight their way through to the selected boss. The winners will share the cash prize pool of $4,200. Casting will be done by RaizQT and Octavian live on www.twitch.tv/Method.

Have a great weekend, Exiles!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice!

cool HO! and ty for stash sale <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on May 1, 2020, 12:08:26 AM
Woo !
so this is what it looks like, never paid attention to this map :D
Starting to despise you guys not the actual people but holy fucking shit you should just earn these not pay money for it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Starting to despise you guys not the actual people but holy fucking shit you should just earn these not pay money for it.

Yeah, I lost interest real quick with hideout decorating when the mtx push became the focus.

Last week I finally got my glacial hideout. I wasn't farming it extensively but I did farm it a bit every league since the overhaul (hideout). I had my alpine and divided for a long while now and I wasn't farming for either of those specifically.

Yep, totally over league play.
Do people really pay for tiny hideouts? Seems weird.
Saved
HO looks v.good... small and transparent.

Also another topic where people cry about price and a fact that you need spend money to get it... .
You don't have to do anything... . Its like SC players vs HC players. SC player want try all content no matter what build is he playing. HC player know where his limits are and what he can do (f.e. if he find Cortex he will skip if the map mods will be bad). And the same is here... if you don't have money, just don't buy it. The game still will be work :)
If GGG would release 1 million mtx's just on one day this doesn't mean you need buy all of them :)
I don't see anything in the video, it's all transparent can you fix it?
Such a small hideout...
-feelsbadman-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info