Screenshots of Path of Exile Bosses

Please give us the next bosses !
All of them :D
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
screenshot of Sirus with someone standing in the storms?

I swear every time I trade with someone it's a templar with the entire top of the screen a full line of every reservation skill icon in the game.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
How many more iterations of PoE do we need to wait through until we get full camera control for ourselves?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
These are great, moar please!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
This is awesome, please continue to post these so we can appreciate how these bosses really look! It's rare we get to see them before either us or them gets brutally slaughtered or overwhelmed by effects/minions, so I'm finding these screenshots really neat. Thank you!
Nice pictures!

I'd like to see more boss pictures.

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Apr 30, 2020, 9:55:59 PM
SadChamp
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Very nice screenshots.
Could you please add a first-person view possibility in PoE 2, as well?
I think it would be greatly appreciated.
"
Ydoum wrote:
How many more iterations of PoE do we need to wait through until we get full camera control for ourselves?

+1

Particularly since these screenshots, especially Hillock, look like they were from the early days of PoE, before several leagues' worth of "incremental graphic improvements".
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
How are people getting clear shots without their character being in the way? monkaHmm
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info