[3.11] Chieftain Reflect Ballistas - aka RAT Nuke 2.0

Just a heads up, but the build is currently broken. Reverse knockback isn't working at all. The devs have it on their 'Known Issues' list, but who knows how long that will take to fix. Just managed to find a Lv32 Replica Shako too. Hopefully they can get to it soon.

Edit: Disregard. They just fixed it in 3.12.4B.
Last edited by grizzlytron on Oct 20, 2020, 7:25:43 PM
"
grizzlytron wrote:
Just a heads up, but the build is currently broken. Reverse knockback isn't working at all. The devs have it on their 'Known Issues' list, but who knows how long that will take to fix. Just managed to find a Lv32 Replica Shako too. Hopefully they can get to it soon.

Edit: Disregard. They just fixed it in 3.12.4B.

Afaik there is also another much larger bug which is that totems/ballista use the active skill gem as an indicator for how much life the totem should have instead of the support gem itself.
It's been a few leagues since this guide was last updated. I found a pair of the boots and was wondering if we there are still any outstanding issues with the build that make it non-functional? I know whispers of doom got moved out of reach, so that's a hit to the curse setup, but am I missing any other bugs or nerfs?

What about swapping the Stormfire ring for a Malachi's artifice? If all you care about is EE, the Malachi ring can net you about the same amount of total resistances and even gives you a socket for the skill you'd use. No chance of igniting enemies and taking hits from the Eye either. The best options for the ring would be semi automatic skills such a Lightning golem (yes this works), a cold/lightning brand, Orb of storms, etc...
The bug regarding ballista life scaling off of skill gem instead of ballista level was fixed in patch 3.13.1c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info