[3.13] Vaal Double Strike Impale Champion Revisited

"
Reported for misleading title.

For "misleading" title? Why?

Just because I didn't use cluster jewels during Harvest it doesn't imply my post is misleading anyone... Besides, I've added sections where I put my updates regarding the league I'm playing. It's up to the reader to take note of that or not. It's not my responsibility if they take my post literally, is just a guide for players.
Last edited by Educmack on Sep 12, 2020, 10:46:26 AM
"
Educmack wrote:

Because 3.12's patchnotes and tree is not even available for public and your build is based on the old 3.11 tree.
"
"
Educmack wrote:

Because 3.12's patchnotes and tree is not even available for public and your build is based on the old 3.11 tree.

You can set things for future leagues and then just change the tree as it changes... And I'm pretty sure that nothing will change in the future patch related to the tree I'm using right now.

You are being so purist for nothing.

Also, as I mentioned before, this is a build guide. Is your responsibility if you take it literally while the only intention is to GUIDE you, you can change it as much as you can. You don't have to follow the build as it is, point by point.
Last edited by Educmack on Sep 12, 2020, 4:54:27 PM
I love this build. I highly doubt it gets any nerfs but we will find out later today when patch notes come out.

I also like how the build author includes a "budget" version.

I played around with this build on standard. I had a version from 3.09 or 3.10 that was using claws and I switched over to the dual ichimonji. I had a ryslatha's coil belt and abyssus that upped the damage significantly.

The only thing I wasn't able to get was the cluster jewel with the rage generation which I think really makes this build kick up a notch on single damage. I love the creativity with it - I never thought about using a cluster jewel that basically turns you into a damn berserker class with rage generation but with good defense. Def looking forward to league starting this one.
:o
This maybe silly, but how do you get a bar of Ferocity points if you don't have a support gem to get it from? (Sorry for my English)
"
KeTomi wrote:
This maybe silly, but how do you get a bar of Ferocity points if you don't have a support gem to get it from? (Sorry for my English)

Hey, dude. No problems with your English, all good! Ferocity Points? With that you mean "Frenzy Charges"?

If you talk about Frenzy Charges what I have in my swap weapon is a Redeemer Shield with the "+2 minimum Frenzy Charges" mod. Once I swap my weapons the shield will grant me 2 Frenzy Charges that will remain even after I swap back to my main weapons again. I believe that's what you want to know. Can you confirm it?

Thanks for reading my guide!
Last edited by Educmack on Sep 21, 2020, 7:53:15 AM
i love your guide so far and even has it on bookmarked and been using it as guidance too on 3.11 harvest and and now 3.12 standard. Love the details and way u constructed the content, keep updating and keep up the good work and thanks!
"
g1adiat0r wrote:
i love your guide so far and even has it on bookmarked and been using it as guidance too on 3.11 harvest and and now 3.12 standard. Love the details and way u constructed the content, keep updating and keep up the good work and thanks!

Nice! Great, thanks for the feedback <3 glad you have this guide bookmarked and you are following it! Remember to leave a comment if you have any doubts!

This league started quite slow for me, I didn't have much time to play or motivations, honestly I'm quite burned out of the game. But after I'm done with my work this week I'll rush to level up my Champion and post an update.
Ok, I'm going to ask the stupid question - why is this build based on double strike when it uses dual wielding? Is it that you generate souls so fast you use VDS a lot which makes it worth it? Or has double strike been changed to use both weapons now? (I haven't made a double strike build since before Malachai was created, and it didn't then.)

Sorry if this is embarrassingly stupid ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info