3.10 5 Way Legion Carry Fee 40c

Hey guys - I'm doing 5-way Legion Emblem carries with my gear

My reasoning:
I really want to reach level 100 this league, so let's do this! Especially considering these runs give around 5-8% experience, they are simply incredible. ./done!

Either contact me here on ingame (@CoronaXtreme) - cheers guys.
Prefered Eu Realms!

Important

Add me to your friends list incase anything (crash/server/whatever) happens.

The amount of loot entirely depends on your ability to respawn the encounter properly. I have had people who walk needlessly around the room and therefore get significantly less loot. Focus boys.

Your Job

Your job will consist of respawning the encounter as many times as possible to get as much loot as possible! You do that by stepping inside the black circle for around 3 seconds and then step out of it. That's it.

Do not:
run around the room
try to kill mobs
start looting before we are done

Pro Tip

Don't walk circles around the respawn area. Step straight into it. Wait for around 3 seconds. Step straight out of it. Repeat.
ONLY loot your incubator drops at the end of the run - NOT DURING. You will waste time not resetting, which in return will mean less spawns / rares. Headhunter buffs will fall off - we will lose a lot of momentum.

Last edited by Killer1993 on May 3, 2020, 5:03:33 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2020, 9:56:00 AM
"
Killer1993 wrote:
Hey guys - I'm doing 5-way Legion Emblem carries with my

Important

Add me to your friends list incase anything (crash/server/whatever) happens.

The amount of loot entirely depends on your ability to respawn the encounter properly. I have had people who walk needlessly around the room and therefore get significantly less loot. Focus boys.

Your Job

Your job will consist of respawning the encounter as many times as possible to get as much loot as possible! You do that by stepping inside the black circle for around 3 seconds and then step out of it. That's it.

Do not:
run around the room
try to kill mobs
start looting before we are done

Pro Tip

Don't walk circles around the respawn area. Step straight into it. Wait for around 3 seconds. Step straight out of it. Repeat.
ONLY loot your incubator drops at the end of the run - NOT DURING. You will waste time not resetting, which in return will mean less spawns / rares. Headhunter buffs will fall off - we will lose a lot of momentum.
Important
Your Job
Pro Tip
good and clean carry!

highly recommended!
Awesome carry who just destroy monsters, fair and polite player!
Best carry of area, well mannered, helpfull, cheerish. GG WP
super fast and stronk, hedhonter ftw
The best service lately. I am very satisfied. I would definitely recommend.
Nice Speed! Way to go Dude!
Good service! :)
safe and fast
safe and good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info