[3.10] Ultimate Cursebot | 180% Curse Effect | 5x Blasphemy & 10x Aura | Skitterbots & Aspect | CI

Hello Exiles,
I made this Cursebot as the only Supporter in a group in mind. This means additional to the Curses i also need a good defense for myself and so this is half an Aurabot too. If you are playing with a full party team and you already have an aurabot in your party you can sacrifice ALOT of the auras / defense options i use and run more curses with a bit higher curse effect, but thats not the point of THIS build.
Here is a little summary what this Cursebot offers you

10x Aura (Purity of Fire/Cold/Lightning, Haste, Grace, Determination, Discipline, Vitality, Clarity, Flesh and Stone)
5x Curse (As i mainly support Cold Projectile Builds i go with this Setup: Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness, Frostbite, Projectile Weakness)
1x Skitterbots
1x Aspect (you can choose between Aspect of the Avian or Spider)

You will find all detailed informations later in this Guide

If you want to see this Cursebot in Action you can ask me ingame. i would also like to see your feedback here in the guide after i supported you ;)
ign: @Lolitaz_wit_Attitudes

Table of Contents
1. Videos
2. Pro & Contra
3. Ascendancy
4. Bandits
5. Gear & Skill Gems
6. Skilltree
7. The Pantheon
8. My other Builds

Pro & Contra

Pro:
up to 85% all res
Chaos Inoculation = Chaos Immunity
~ 10k evasion & armour with flask
Freeze and Chill immunity
7k ES (this is more than enough)
HUGE Blasphemy Area

Contra:
very high cost in min and max
needs Voices to run all auras
you dont do dmg so you NEED a party/carry ;)

Ascendancy

At first we take Profane Bloom because this let us curse Hexproof enemies. After that we go with Malediction which give us 1 additonal Curse and 15% increased Curse Effect. Our third point will be the Void Beacon because it comes with some nice debuffs for our enemies (-20% Cold & Chaos res and -100% life reg). And at last we pick Frigid Wake which allows us to free up a flask slot by giving us naturaly Freeze and Chill immunity and also freeze and chill nearby enemies every 4 seconds.

Bandits

Because we need as much Skillpoints as possible we KILL ALL the Bandits

Gear & Skill Gems

IMPORTANT: We need some resitances on our Rare gear so try to keep that in mind while buying/crafting your gear. You can also try to get the resistances you need on your jewels. At lvl 98 this would be: 45% Cold Res 45% Fire Res 11% Lightning Res.

ALSO: if your Clarity Gem stays at lvl 1 you can sacrifice two "1% reduced Mana Reserved" Corruptions.

AND: You are free to choose the 4L setups for the gear slot you prefer, only the 4L Purity should stay in an item with the "+2 AoE/Aura Gem Corruption" for additional max res. This also counts for the Curses, which means you can choose which curse should be in your 4L and which in your 6L.

ASPECT: Try to get your prefered Aspect (Suffix) at one of the rare gear slots. In my case it the Avian on the Shield (which i took because the shield i bought already had it crafted). I would choose between Avian which get boosted by our Chest or Spider because it offers additonal Slow and Dmg.
Overwiev

Detailed

Our Helmet will be a rare one with as much energy shield as possible together with the resistances we need and "5% reduced Mana Reserved". Our Helmet Enchantment should be a 30% Increased Curse effect one. In this case i choosed the Temporal Chains.
Curse X = Your prefered Curse

Gems: Blasphemy -> Curse X -> Enhance Lvl 4 -> Flame Dash

We take the "Ephemeral Edge" for our Main Hand because it offers us the most energy shield we can get out of a weapon. Here we take our Clarity Gem for additonal mana reg to have a higher uptime for our Steelskin & Flame Dash. The Skitterbots comes with a nice Chill and Shock aura and the Steelskin provides us some addtional Defense.
Note: We can bind the Steelskin at our left mouse button so we will recast it while we are walking ;)

Gems: Clarity -> Summon Skitterbots -> Steelskin

The "Saqawal's Nest" is the best Body Armour for our Setup because it somes with some nice boost to all attributes, 10% reduced Mana Reserved (!!) and also offers our Avian Aspect the ability to count for our allies too.
The best corruption is imho the 6W Sockets because this let us easy switch in and out the Curses our carry prefers. Temporal Chains and Enfeeble should always be in every setup because they gives the most defense you can get from curses!
Curse X = Your prefered Curse

Gems: Blasphemy -> Temporal Chains -> Enfeeble -> Curse X -> Curse X -> Enhance Lvl 4

Our Shield is a rare with at least the following mod: "Socketed Gems have 15% reduced Mana Reservation" which is important to run all auras we take in this Guide. This mod can roll on a Hunter or Shaper base. Besides that the shield should have as much energy shield as possible and if it has an open Suffix you can also craft the Aspect you want on it like all other rares we wear.
Here you can also take some nice other affixes if you are a lucky crafter/buyer like up to "+2% to all maximum Resistances", "Recover 5% of Energy Shield when you Block" etc

Gems: Haste -> (Vaal)Grace -> Determination

We also take some rare Gloves with as much energy shield as possible together with res and/or attributes if we need them (Intelligence = Energy Shield). We choose the Sand Stance for Flesh and Stone to get some additional defense like "Blind nearby Enemies". The Enlighten should be at least lvl 3.

Gems: Flesh and Stone -> Vitality -> (Vaal)Discipline -> Enlighten Lvl 3

The "Windshriek" Boots provides us the ability to use one additional curse and also gives us alot increased Curse Radius for our blasphemy setups. The +2 AoE or Aura Gems Corruption will boost our Max Res by 2%. The Enlighten should be at least lvl 3.

Gems: Purity of Fire -> Purity of Cold -> Purity of Lightning -> Enlighten Lvl 3

Our Belt will be rare one crafted with "% increased maximum Energy Shield" & "% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate". You can use "Tempering Catalyst" to further boost the Defense. After that we can focus on additional Energy Shield and Intelligence. Another good belt would be a Stygian Vise because it offers us ability to wear one additional jewel with a good corruption. The Cheap option would be the "Bated Breath" Unique Belt.

We take two times the "Doedre's Damning" Ring. I Prefer at least one with the Ignite Immunity Corruption and if you are lucky you can get the Bleeding Immunity too (this would free up a potential Flask Mod or a Corrupted Blood corruption on one of our Jewels). Another Good Corruption on these Rings are up to "16% to all Elemental Resistances" or "Discipline has 20% increased Aura Effect".

Our Amulet need at least the "5(6)% reduced Mana Reserved" achieved by crafting a Shaper or Redeemer Base and use the "Fertile Catalyst" on it to raise the number from 5 to 6.
After that we can focus on additional Energy Shield and Intelligence

Anointment: We take "Champion of the Cause" for additional "4% reduced Mana Reserved" which need TEAL, CRIMSON, GOLDEN Oil.

Now we come to the Part where all the Curse Power comes from: The Cluster Jewels.

We will need 3 Voices and we can take the worst ones with 7 Passive Skills (which would work with a lvl 99 char), but obviously its better to have some with the lowest number of Passive Skills because this provides us more Passive Skill points we can use for additional defense in the Tree.

Besides that we use these Cluster Jewels all with 1 addtional Jewel Slot:
1 Medium Cluster Jewel with Master of Fear (Enemies you Curse are Intimidated/Unnerved which let our enmies take 10% increased Attack/Spell Dmg) & Evil Eye (Enemies you Curse take 5% increased Damage & 5% chance to Dodge Attack Hits from Cursed Enemies. Sadly the "Evil Eye" effect doesnt stack).

1 Medium Cluster Jewel with Pure Commander (30% Effect of the Puritys for "1% additional max res") & Replenishing Presence (8% Aura Effect for "1% additional max res" if you also have all aura effect from the tree. And additonal ES reg)

7 Medium Cluster Jewels with Dark Discourse (10% increased Effect of your Curses | Enemies you Curse are Hindered, with 15% reduced Movement Speed. The Energy Shield Reg this Jewel provides us doesnt work for because it say we need to kill the enemies by ourself) & Forbidden Words (25% increased Area of Effect of Curse Skills | Curse Skills have 5% reduced Mana Reservation | 5% increased Effect of your Curses. The Reduced Mana Reservation effect let us use all our Curses on Blasphemy)

IMPORTANT: In the Jewel Slots from these Cluster Jewels we take Cobalt Jewels and/or Abyss Jewels with as much % or flat Energy Shield as Possible. All these Jewels NEED!! the "1% reduced Mana Reserved" Corruption (we can free up 1 or 2 if we use a lower leveled Clarity Gem).

Additionaly to these Jewels we need:
1 Conqueror's Efficiency

1 Efficient Training (at the end of the Jewel section you will find the spot where to use it)
Note: If we cant get these jewels with the "1% reduced Mana Reserved" Corruption we try to get it on two of our cluster jewels!

I Would also try to get "The Watcher's Eye" with at least Shock Immunity and if you can effort it this mod: "Gain 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity". If this is too expensive for us we take a Discipline Mod like %Energy Shield Reg or any other one we prefer.

Efficient Training Spot

The Flasks we use are at least one with the "Curse Immunity" Mod. In our case its the "Quartz Flask" which provides us also some nice Dodge and Phasing which let us move through enemies. Together with the "Quicksilver of Adrenaline" this let us walk at high speed to all the spots our team needs us. For Defense we take a "Rumi's Concoction" together with a "Basalt Flask of Iron Skin" for high physical reduction. And at last we take the "Bottled Faith" which gives us and our team a high aoe life/energy shield reg and boosts the dmg the enemies take by alot (because this flask boost the dmg enemies take instead of boosting our dmg).

Skilltree

What is Path of Building
Path of Building is a great offline build planner for Path of Exile. Just download the latest version and dont forget to hit the update button for the newest version. After that you can import the Link i posted:
Import

I highly recommend to use the fork from LocalIdentity. You can easy switch to his PoB by editing a single line. All the infos you need are found HERE

Path of Building pastebin Link Lvl 100

The Pantheon

Major Pantheon

The Soul of Lunaris gives us up to 8% addtional Physical reduction together with some other not so bad defense options. Overall its the best Pantheon in our case.

Minor Pantheon

The Soul of Gruthkul offers us again additional Physical reduction and also some nice additional attack speed slow.

If we dont have a way to be Bleed Immun we prefer the Soul of Ralakesh for additional Bleed Resistances.

And if we are scared of high Ignites the Soul of Abberath offers us together with the upgrade from Mephod some nice 50% reduced Ignite Duration.

My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on May 7, 2020, 12:05:40 PM
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2024, 6:04:24 AM
reserved
Last edited by guggelhupf on Apr 25, 2020, 4:24:12 PM
stabiler build mashalla
So I got to 99. I am using 3 of the 7 socket voices. I have 8 of the 9 medium jewel slots filled.

Current curse effectiveness: 164%
Current skill AOE modifier: 364%
Current ES: 5651 (very low, I know)

While I really enjoy the AOE and effectiveness of the curses, I'm dying quite often when going into huge juiced maps with my carry. Compared to some other curse builds that utilize ES leech with a CwDT setup, this build feels a bit vulnerable.

Is this only due to the low ES I have, or is there something else I'm missing?

too many auras; also, you are one-shot fodder to white Elderslayer mobs. You will need to TRIPLE your ES to avoid this.

if you include map mods: OCTUPLE that number (multiply by 8.)

If you're thinking about increasing your armour/evasion: Most mobs IGNORE these values entirely.
Last edited by bvanharjr on May 5, 2020, 9:08:59 PM
Confused on why you think this is too many auras? They are all defensive auras and reserving MP when there's no expectation of casting anything seems reasonable. Are you saying that instead of focusing on reaching out for cluster jewels and more 1% reserved so that you can have these defensive auras, there's better things on the tree to utilize?
Also...

Octupling 5,000 ES?

What cursebot build has 40K ES? or even 15K ES?
"
byrdclaw wrote:
So I got to 99. I am using 3 of the 7 socket voices. I have 8 of the 9 medium jewel slots filled.

Current curse effectiveness: 164%
Current skill AOE modifier: 364%
Current ES: 5651 (very low, I know)

While I really enjoy the AOE and effectiveness of the curses, I'm dying quite often when going into huge juiced maps with my carry. Compared to some other curse builds that utilize ES leech with a CwDT setup, this build feels a bit vulnerable.

Is this only due to the low ES I have, or is there something else I'm missing?

i would guess its because of the low es (but on the other hand i didnt say with 5k ES either) and maybe some movement training? because you are a supporter doesnt mean you can stand still while your carry does carry things. on death effects still can hurt you ;)

i have an old video on my pc with my carry doing some maps, i can upload it if you like to see how im doing it ;)

edit: Some Maps i did with a friend
Last edited by guggelhupf on May 7, 2020, 12:06:16 PM
YO,
Thanks for running with me some maps (see video before) With my Berserk, the clearspeed was not so pretty but with a Essence Drain / Contagion, was it a beautiful clearspeed and i feel like immortal! Was a great team! Cursebot is very nice help :)
Thanks man!

I can recommend this build :)
Cluster jewels are impossible to get this season. The odds of crafting them are insanely low. Notably, I haven't seen a single Dark Disclosure / Forbidden Words curse cluster jewel for sale this season. Craft of Exile shows a 1/1500 chance to craft one. Odds on imgur here: https://i.imgur.com/JfJMJXm.png

Is this build dead, or am I missing something?

edit 1: Cluster jewels were just updated by GGG.
Last edited by Gneerox on Jun 26, 2020, 8:48:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info