[3.15] EXPLOSIVE / FLAMETHROWER TRAP Saboteur Build. Cheapest League Starter for ALL CONTENT!

"
Whitak3r wrote:
Loving it so far. Getting a little dicey doing t14s but I'm not even 90 yet. I'm running out of stuff to upgrade without it being ultra expensive...

Edit: How to you run all auras? You said gloves earlier but I'm still oom. Flammibility, Skitter bots and Herald of Ash put me down to 46/937 Mana. For Precision it needs 186 to reserve. Am I missing something

the gloves are applying blood magic on traps, so they cost no mana. Huge change :)
Why not take Soul of Garukhan as the minor god for the extra dodge and movement speed instead of Shakari?

Also what stats would you recommend on Circle of Anguish?

% increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash
Herald of Ash has % increased Buff Effect

Those look like the most important ones for damage but i am unsure.
I used your guide, everything works very well. Not a bad ritual league helmet either. I recommend to use.
Helmet

Last edited by linkol on Feb 4, 2021, 7:31:17 AM
"
linkol wrote:
I used your guide, everything works very well. Not a bad ritual league helmet either. I recommend to use.
Helmet

Sure, if you can balance resists
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Explosive trap is so broken I don't know why isn't nerfed. I think it's because not too much people is playing it. But holy shit.

I can farm pretty quick and meltdown bosses in 3-4 seconds. Conquerors are a fucking joke, they spawn and insta die, and I have more than 6k life and barely even die, so it's pretty HC viable.

I'm playing the Octavian0 variant tho, not this one, just working on min-maxing the build with some crazy rings and all that.

Kinda think bow+quiver it's better than double wand.

I have right now a 31 level explosive trap, and I can boost it to 32 if I get a synthetised bow with +1 implicit.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Feb 6, 2021, 1:55:22 AM
regarding weapons, i went for scepters with:
- 140% elemental/spell damage
- 100% critical chance for spells
- 27% global critical strike multiplier
- add damage to spells
- Cast speed (it really improves quality of life to throw traps faster once you have slavedriver gloves)
I would think it's a good dps setup.

It's really a great build as usual with angryroleplayer (BTW you can support him for free if you have amazon prime, you can support a twitch streamer every month, just link twitch with the amazon account).
I'm about to set a cluster but can't decide between Arcane Pyrotechnics and Surprise Sabotage. Do some one use Arcane Pyrotechnics? Is it worth?
"
MadMaxGrind wrote:
I'm about to set a cluster but can't decide between Arcane Pyrotechnics and Surprise Sabotage. Do some one use Arcane Pyrotechnics? Is it worth?

arcane is good. Surprise Sabotage is not bad. But I would advice to stick with the cluster of the build to keep defenses.
Last edited by televore on Feb 7, 2021, 5:01:49 AM
Current build has medium cluster with "Set and Forget" and "Surprise Sabotage" and a small one for defense. But playing around in POB I don't see the reason for cluster. With any of those two I'm loosing damage and defense. Is cluster a thing for that build or it's a personal choose?

"
MadMaxGrind wrote:
Current build has medium cluster with "Set and Forget" and "Surprise Sabotage" and a small one for defense. But playing around in POB I don't see the reason for cluster. With any of those two I'm loosing damage and defense. Is cluster a thing for that build or it's a personal choose?

Angryroleplayer can confirm if I'm right, but I believe that the cluster is mainly used to get to darting movements for more defense, with some good nodes along the way. And I don't get why you would lose damage and defense as these nodes add damage and defense...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info